My sams clubs aren't selling chicles no more

ricjo vending

you can still order at special order desk right?? i used to buy a lot of 5800 count gum balls from the counter,,no shipping just have to pay up front..I used them a lot in the beginning and then went to pallet ordering and then back to ordering from sams.... was saving about 2 bucks a box when ordering by pallet but had some rodents get into my storage and ruin about 12 cases of gum before i noticed so i decided then it was not worth the trouble of ordering in bulk.. frees up my cash-flow and i don't have any waste.

the 5800 count gum balls sold about 75% better than chicles for me in same machines,same settings..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

you can still order at special order desk right?? i used to buy a lot of 5800 count gum balls from the counter,,no shipping just have to pay up front..I used them a lot in the beginning and then went to pallet ordering and then back to ordering from sams.... was saving about 2 bucks a box when ordering by pallet but had some rodents get into my storage and ruin about 12 cases of gum before i noticed so i decided then it was not worth the trouble of ordering in bulk.. frees up my cash-flow and i don't have any waste.

the 5800 count gum balls sold about 75% better than chicles for me in same machines,same settings..

ron

www.blazingquarters.com

How did you find out?

all the wild mice were blowing bubbles out back?

Archived