Card Vendor

PerformaVending

I'll admit I'm not very familiar with flat vending. This is the first "used" machine that has come up for sale in this area. I think it's high, but I think I could talk the seller down if it's worth my time. Is this machine set up exclusively for cards, or could it be converted back to stickers/tattoos? Is it a "good" machine?

I'm not worried about a stand, I've got some beastly stands left over from my "Munch Box" fiasco that can hold one of those up. Any input is greatly appreciated!

The ad is HERE.

Thanks!

Hey Performa, Seems that even though they are trading cards they would still need to vend out of folders. Something to confirm before buying. Doesnt seem name brand but would estimate a good price would be $65.00

An excellent price being about 50.00

Looks in decent condition. but without them including stand (even though you have one) keep that in mind with your offer.

I agree with allstar on the price especially without a stand. It looks like he was using clear plastic topload card holders for the pokemon cards based on the display. These are the same type of holder you would use for sports cards. If you wanted to run stickers and tattoos out of this machine the standard cardboard folders should work fine as they are usually similar in thickness to the plastic card holder. If there are any problems such as vending two stickers at a time there should be a small thickness adjustment plate where the cards come out that can be manipulated to fix the problem (make sure this machine has that feature). Looks like ESD coin mechs and those are excellent.

I'll take a look. I should really "make" some more money before I spend even more, but it is the nature of the beast I suppose. I'll see what the guy is willing to negotiate for, and compare it to other deals on the table. Thanks for the input- I'm not very savvy with flat vending.

Archived