What to pay for vending rack

Candyman

post-4484-0-51371800-1344484323_thumb.jpg

What do you think would be a good price to pay for these used machines?

The guy is asking $40 for the vistas and $75 for the Northwesterns. Would this be about right?

Supposedly in good condition.

I only have one rack so my experience here is limited, I check them out and if you like them hand him 4 hundred dollar bills then see what he says have 2 50's handy but don't pull them out unless you have to. I have learned that there is always another good deal on machines around the corner so don't overpay. If it sits in his garage a week or two and no one else calls he will take your offer, if someone else buys it keep your eyes open there will be something else come up. Let us know how you do on this.

75 for the NW is a good price I would say probably 25-30 for the vistas I would wave 300-350 and haggle upward from there. I do think 500 for all of it with the rack would be a fair price though. You can always say well you know I need to upgrade the mechs to .50 cents on the vistas and that is 20 bucks each and etc.. Don't be afraid to work it a little bit. If he wont budge then at least buy the NW for the 300 that is a good deal if they are in nice shape and have .75 and 1.00 mechs in them. New they sell for around 200 each. The Oaks he is a little high in my book. That depends on the coin mechs and how many candy how many are gumball capsule wheels.

Hey if this is the rack your buying those are eagles on the bottom or at least eagle coin mechs. New they sell for 57. It might say oak on the flap but those are eagle mechs I know I have about a dozen of them. I would point that out to him 25-30 at the most for those. I have been paying about 35 and that is shipped to my door I have been getting some NW 60's locally for 25 each. Kind of a guideline to go by

Thanks for all your input, I offered him 650 for 10 eagles with ext cabs chrome lids, 4 northwesterns with $1.00 mechs and a northwestern stand. I am going

to pick them up at the weekend, he apparently has plenty to choose from. Not sure where he is getting them seems he may have bought a job lot from somewhere. The eagles will all be capsule wheels as I have plenty of candy wheels already. I am having trouble finding machines near me and am in need of

some replacements, unfortunately he didnt have any 50c mechs, that would have made my day!

Thanks for all your input, I offered him 650 for 10 eagles with ext cabs chrome lids, 4 northwesterns with $1.00 mechs and a northwestern stand. I am going

to pick them up at the weekend, he apparently has plenty to choose from. Not sure where he is getting them seems he may have bought a job lot from somewhere. The eagles will all be capsule wheels as I have plenty of candy wheels already. I am having trouble finding machines near me and am in need of

some replacements, unfortunately he didnt have any 50c mechs, that would have made my day!

I just recently bought some 50 cent mechs from eagle 19.00 each If I remember right

Archived