Just bought a small Route

BigRedvender

I just bought a small local route here in Fremont where I live. 8 Stops should be a 4-5 month on the payback. He just didn't want to drive for that amount of cash. He got the stops from another route purchase and decided to sell a few stops. I got 8 from him. He might have 4 more in Blair he is willing to let go of I should know more in a few days on them. A couple of pluses He did do a modest upgrade on the Machines from the old vendesign to Vendstars. Not a major up grade but somewhat of one. That brings me up to 27 stops. If I get the 4 Blair ones from him that will make it 31. Most are just Hamburger stops but one should be at least a sirloin steak 40+ a month. Oh also One stop is a routemaster/seaga machine.

Yea I Just got of the Phone with him will pick up his Blair stops in a couple weeks will probably make the deal on the 10th of Sept. It is 4 stops will need to upgrade 3 of them with better equipment. Of course I have some on hand so that is good. Just see if I can move the vendesigns on ebay maybe. It has 3 of those 2 NW triple plays and a couple old Comets. The price is right and not as much of a hassle for me to do as it is for him.

That is what I am trying to do. Plan on pulling 2-3 vendstars and replacing them with singles or doubles In 2 check cashing places and maybe in the little Mexican Bakery Restaurant I do. The nice thing is I was planing on trying to do some locating in Blair anyway. So that will at least make it a little more profitable. It will also bring my route up to around 30+ stops. It puts me on my track to reach 40 by Thanksgiving. I am hoping after Blair to be Cash-Flowing around 600+. That would put me on Target to let the route start funding its own expansion of 2-4 stops a month in singles or Doubles.

Archived