What all does Amusement vending encompass?

quickdraw

Amusement vending seems like a really interesting scenario. No expirables, more freedom with checking up on them, etc. So where's the big downside?

Also, what machines do y'all find work best, where do you usually locate these, and what do you fill them with? I really am new to this so I don't even know where to start, just trying to find what will get me the biggest return at first on my time and investment so I can learn the industry more and know which way I want to expand.

Upsides?

1: money

2: cool toys to play with

3: stock is what you decide will make the most money it takes money to make money

4 once you start with one it never stops.. you can reach 300++ machines

5 good locations

6 ROI is faster than bulk

Downsides?

1 If your not handy with electrical repairs dont venture to far into amusements Example, multimeters, soldering, switches, power supplys

2 Yes even brand new machines will break down see #1

3 people are morons... they will try every scamming trick in the book to fool you out of a ipad, or break into, or jam up coin mechs and dollar bill acceptors

4 stock takes up alot more room than bulk plush and redemption is pallets

5 you will learn somewhat the hard way about buying stuff good/losers

6 See #1 if you dont take time and learn how everything works like a coin mech or dollar bill acceptor a repair tech costs will put you out of business.

7 getting locations is harder for cranes and arcade redemption

8 moving these machines around reuqires equiptment, trailers, trucks, 2 people etc..

9 see rule #1

dont buy a machine then find a location get the location first, then buy the machine.

theres alot more

My brother is an electrician, has been for a while. Will an electrician have all the knowledge needed to fix amusement vending issues? Or will it sometimes require a person who knows computers/electronics? My brother understands all things electrical, but I wouldn't trust him to deal with a digital issue.

Do the good/losers have a very typical stream of what works and what doesn't? Or does it vary from area to area? What do you typically put in your cranes and other vending machines?

My brother is an electrician, has been for a while. Will an electrician have all the knowledge needed to fix amusement vending issues? Or will it sometimes require a person who knows computers/electronics? My brother understands all things electrical, but I wouldn't trust him to deal with a digital issue.

Do the good/losers have a very typical stream of what works and what doesn't? Or does it vary from area to area? What do you typically put in your cranes and other vending machines?

u have to be able to learn some electronics, its pretty simple for the most part. i mean

if ur trying to repair a mainboard, it gets complex , i dont do that. but generally u need to be

able to understand how to continuity test to find broken wires and test voltages using a multimeter

Archived