Have an opp. for a crane

newheart53

I have an opp. to buy a crane plush toy mach. the person wants 200 it works good. I have no idea on these can anyone fill my brain with some knowledge? Good buy , easy to work on, expected return?

if its a good buy and easy to work on it depends who makes it? also the expected return can

vary wildly depending on what type of crane it is. for $200 u will probably make the money back

prettty quick. i try to pay not over $500 for a used crane unless i need a high quality one that way

if i put it in some laundromat making $100 a month i dont care i stil get my money back fast

ur main problem is going to be transporting..i have a liftgate pick up to move my cranes around

but i have a lot of them. cranes arent like arcade games they are not so good of an idea to tip

them over to move them. u can do that but u have to disconnect the gantry (the part with the claw

and the motors) and take it out of the machine

otherwise u risk cracking the mirrors and glass. also they are mostly glass so u have to be very careful

when moving it l ike that.

Just did some housekeeping newheart: I merged the 2 threads, deleted the duplicate post, and moved this to "amusement" vending.

oooooh, that explains it! I was just trying to do the same thing and it wouldn't let me. :)

Archived