New member from UK

markymarkuk

Hi to all from London, UK.

Just joined this site as I'm about to venture into the world of Vending (starting with Cranes!).

A little bit nervous of these Crane Grabber machines as I read constantly in these forums about electronics!!! I come from a background of mechanical slot machines, I'm a collector of anything mechanical amusement type. So if one of my machines goes wrong, a bit of oil, WD40 a spanner a hammer and a few cogs and levers is all I need to repair..... Playing around with a PCB and wires is a whole new game to me.

But I'm sure I'll soon pick it up, with help from these forums.

I just purchased a Fantasy World Crane Grabber.. Hoping to discover who makes these and where manuals can be purchased!!

Looking forward to being a long time user of this site.

Mark UK

Hi to all from London, UK.

Just joined this site as I'm about to venture into the world of Vending (starting with Cranes!).

A little bit nervous of these Crane Grabber machines as I read constantly in these forums about electronics!!! I come from a background of mechanical slot machines, I'm a collector of anything mechanical amusement type. So if one of my machines goes wrong, a bit of oil, WD40 a spanner a hammer and a few cogs and levers is all I need to repair..... Playing around with a PCB and wires is a whole new game to me.

But I'm sure I'll soon pick it up, with help from these forums.

I just purchased a Fantasy World Crane Grabber.. Hoping to discover who makes these and where manuals can be purchased!!

Looking forward to being a long time user of this site.

Mark UK

Welcome, I don't know how many Brits we have here but we do have a number of members from the former colonies.

If you looking for info about cranes and amusements then post your question in the amusements section of the forum. There are a couple of guys around here that should be able to help you with what you are looking for.

Archived