Sega dusting off sports arenas

havending

Sega has been cleaning up sports arenas and putting them out. They made new instruction cards with a blue backing instead of the old green ones. A new toy shop label in the top and new trim. And took out a couple prize wheels for larger prizes.

I like the ones I have they do 80 to 150 a month and you can buy them working for around 300 used.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

i have a couple,, they are mainly a filler pc for me..i try to fill up spaces in a location that says "I want a whole arcade" with stuff like sports arenas,gravity hills etc. so i don't have to buy videos..because videos are normally more costs than rewards..

mine never do very well,,I've tried taking out 2 selections and putting videos etc for larger prizes..its just so obvious its rigged i barely ever get repeat play,just kids spending money in arcade setting..i see them go at auctions for as little as 100, some go for 3-400 but they have mars stackers in them so that is the value..I like the newer square doors with metal frame as i had some of the old formed plexi doors and they where very easy to rob..

i know some operators that swear by them,and they are virtually maintenance free really ..

ron

They have rollerblade wheels on the very back and can only be rolled by intentionally tilting it.

The beauty about these machines is you can put anything you want inside it. Many people aren't successful with it because they use products that no one want. We use mostly TY key chain products as well as Sanrio and Japanese figures in our machines with great results.

are they on casters? someone here local has one for sale on craigs list but it looks big and full of glass

after an arcade game fell on me the other day i really dont want to move anything without casters for a while lol

They have rollerblade wheels on the very back and can only be rolled by intentionally tilting it.

The beauty about these machines is you can put anything you want inside it. Many people aren't successful with it because they use products that no one want. We use mostly TY key chain products as well as Sanrio and Japanese figures in our machines with great results.

how high does the percentaging go up to? can u put liek mp3 players and stuff in there?

Goes by prize value ranging from setting 1-15 or $.25-$20.00

and if you want to go higher you can put the mp3 every other slot and put cheap keychain in between so they have to win both to get mp3..

the parachord bracelets are the bomb!! i guess this is newest fad just starting to make waves!! I'm fixing up some displays as we speak for my 2" cap machines as they are going like crazy in my stackers,slam dunks etc... got a deal on them at ASD and guy said they where newest fad, and i guess its just now hitting my area..75 cents each..

ron

and if you want to go higher you can put the mp3 every other slot and put cheap keychain in between so they have to win both to get mp3..

the parachord bracelets are the bomb!! i guess this is newest fad just starting to make waves!! I'm fixing up some displays as we speak for my 2" cap machines as they are going like crazy in my stackers,slam dunks etc... got a deal on them at ASD and guy said they where newest fad, and i guess its just now hitting my area..75 cents each..

ron

Do you have a good supply source for them? If so please post.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Archived