mag30sa problem

11perry

magpro 30sa not accepting bills. Logic board led blinks once when turned or off, will not stay on which it should. Checked connections all seems well. Cleaned according to manual. With power off I inserted a bill then turned power on, did not accept the bill. once bill was removed logic board led blinked 11 times indicating bill path blocked and or center sensor issue. The bill path is not blocked. How do I check the sensor? Also could this be a logic board isssue? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

magpro 30sa not accepting bills. Logic board led blinks once when turned or off, will not stay on which it should. Checked connections all seems well. Cleaned according to manual. With power off I inserted a bill then turned power on, did not accept the bill. once bill was removed logic board led blinked 11 times indicating bill path blocked and or center sensor issue. The bill path is not blocked. How do I check the sensor? Also could this be a logic board isssue? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

If I recall correctly the center sensor is the magnetic head sensor, which if cleaning has not got it working then it has gone bad and you need to replace the unit.

Archived