2 Terminators in my way

MikeFeldman

Hello everyone, I recently placed machines in 2 different break rooms in the same shopping mall, In both spots there was an empty terminator. one of them was wobbly and dangerous, the managers were like "are you going to take this one away?" and I was like no I can't it's not mine. they were like, "there's no number on it and we want it gone", one lady said "I've been here two years and never even seen the guy." Is there anything I can do about this? I feel a teeny bit responsible since I'm the new vending guy, also its taking up the good spot, they said I could move it in the corner but it was too big so ended up wedging my poor little 1800 between the refrigerator and a table.

In this particular circumstance, being the machine has been there two years and it was never serviced, I think it's okay to take the machines with you and let management know that you have his machines and he can contact you directly to retrieve them. I'd then warehouse them for 2 years. If it's been four years and you haven't heard a word, nobody's coming.

I just got two route masters/ seaga/route pro triples. The company my friend works for had them sitting around. Have been sitting for a couple of years not serviced. The powers that be there let him grab them and give them to me. I cleaned them up and got to place them last week. Took a little time but worth the effort. I have a couple of vendesign carousel machines I need to clean up and work on getting placed starting next week. Looks Like I need to get 1st choice a call on them.

Archived