What charities do you use?

bill123

I'm not officially involved with any charity. I just donate a percentage of my profits to a local charity. I have several I do this with, it depends on my customer. In smaller towns I donate to the local fire department or school sports program. I'm not paying any fees for stickers or enorsement's of any kind, I just put my own typed slip taped on top that says where we donate to and I write checks quarterly.

I'm not officially involved with any charity. I just donate a percentage of my profits to a local charity. I have several I do this with, it depends on my customer. In smaller towns I donate to the local fire department or school sports program. I'm not paying any fees for stickers or enorsement's of any kind, I just put my own typed slip taped on top that says where we donate to and I write checks quarterly.

Thankyou for the information

I give 25% to charity. Of my 6 accounts 2 said outright that the only reason they are letting me put my box in is because of the charity. They happen to also my 2 biggest accounts a real estate office and a factory. I know 25% is probably too high, but I'm very dedicated to the charity which I also volunteer at. The charity helps local homeless specifically in the county I'm in. I'm sorry I can't give it out, but I have a hater that will jump at the chance to rip it to shreds and I'm afraid the maniac will figure out who I am. It's local anyway, I guess so the chances are slim anyone would use it. There are homeless charities everywhere and I think helping people should be the charity of choice. Unfortunately The Salvation Army doesn't allow you to do honor boxes or I'd suggest them.

NCCS has a very vendor friendly affiliation program. Very happy with them.

they only approve the acrylic type boxes for mints and such they do not approve of

any snack box type vending. if u put it on the snack box u are in breach of their agreement

they only approve the acrylic type boxes for mints and such they do not approve of

any snack box type vending. if u put it on the snack box u are in breach of their agreement

NCCS is a great organization and I am very happy to support such a great charity. I use the NCCS for my bulk machines and I could not find anything in the contract I signed with them that even mentioned honor boxes. Maybe I am just not looking in the right spot but I thought I read the entire contract. Either way I bet they will still cash Nategeli's checks!

NCCS is a great organization and I am very happy to support such a great charity. I use the NCCS for my bulk machines and I could not find anything in the contract I signed with them that even mentioned honor boxes. Maybe I am just not looking in the right spot but I thought I read the entire contract. Either way I bet they will still cash Nategeli's checks!

i cant find the email anymore must have deleted but i emailed them a few years ago and that is what they told me

the honor box ccontract is actually different i think. they said they would only approve acrylic mint boxes, several other

charities said the same. the reason they gave was the BBB requires this to give their charity a good rating,crazy reasoning

but that is what they said.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

i cant find the email anymore must have deleted but i emailed them a few years ago and that is what they told me

the honor box ccontract is actually different i think. they said they would only approve acrylic mint boxes, several other

charities said the same. the reason they gave was the BBB requires this to give their charity a good rating,crazy reasoning

but that is what they said.

Yeah they have a seperate agreement for donation and honor boxes.

Archived