Anybody know about Vending Kickbutt Ballz?

shellbell

I am interested in getting into the vending business and really like the idea of the Kickbutt Ballz machines and product.  Has anybody heard of it?  They are a functional energy food from Canada.  WHen I called and talked with the guy he told me I would make my investment back with in one year.  Is that possilbe with vending machines?   Will I really make my money back in one year?  Or are they feeding me a line? 

I really want to just jump in, but I am a little scared.  I need to bring in some extra income, but losing money would really suck.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Shellbell

I called Beaver about these a couple of weeks ago and they said that this was a very new start-up operation. Beaver does not have the machines pictured on their website available for sale, just a regular RB16 and they said you would have to get signage from the other company. Beaver also said the price point was $1.00, I pointed out that the coin mechs in the pictures was a .25c and they said that was wrong and they should take the pictures down soon.  Tom

Welcome aboard member #600 shellbell. Can you just buy one machine to try it. What is the cost of the product to you so you can figure your profit? It might fit in a saturated market or as a speciality segment but I think placement might be more limited then a candy/gumball machine. Like our DI/Certs machines are geared more to the food and bar places.