Pepsi Vending Machine help

Tgdg2000

Hello, Thanks for looking at this and greatful for any info, First I have a Dixie Narco Pepsi machine I purchased off a guy, When I bought it he said that the bill machine worked but some kids put monopoly money in it and it stopped, he cleared it out but didnt know how to reset it, I found out all you do is unplug it for a few min and it resets, Well i did this and when plugging it in It makes a noise like it is turning on,but no red light is on, now when I unplug the coin mech(trc-6800h) at the main plugs (where the 2 plug together) The red light comes on and excepts dollar bills but doesnt vend or give money back, as soon as I plug the jones plug for coin mech into it the light goes off and doesnt except dollars, thanks again for any help

Ok Now Yes I know stupid me should have shut power off but while trying to figure away to power up something I kinda touched some wires together and popped my breaker upon doing this It still take coins now but doesnt vend anything, I took the clear relay off looking at it to see if I looked bad but looks ok, could it still be the relay for that now or something else, I should've just left well enough alone,

The relay is pretty much bullet proof and is likely OK.

More likely you damaged the coin mech.

There should not be any bear wires to touch together.

Please post a photo of the wires.

Walta

I watched my vending relay when I put money in it and the 2 outside things work but the middle one doesn't do anything. Is there anyway I can bypass vending relay to see if that's my problem or how can I check the coin mech to see if that's the problem

The relay is pretty much bullet proof and is likely OK.

More likely you damaged the coin mech.

There should not be any bear wires to touch together.

Please post a photo of the wires.

Walta

I was trying to install a free vend button since its my personal use, but being stupid I didn't unplug machine and kinda touched wires to metal and zapped it couple times. Now I got switch in hit button I hear vend relay click but it won't vend anything, I reset relay and insert coins and same thing I hear vend relay click but no vend. I took relay to local electric store and guy hooked couple wires up said everything works, he said all three points make contact in clear relay, but when I install in me machine and insert coins again I hear it click and only the 2 outside points move and middle one doesn't I hit selection buttons nothing happens,

Archived