Just bought my first drink machine!

Hey everyone!

I am excited about my first purchase...though it is going to need a little rehabing to get it location ready.

I bought this Dixie Narco DNCB 368 MC for my first machine.

I purchased it from a church who got a new one when the compressor went out in this one. They just wanted to get rid of it so I picked it up for 150.00

Everything else works, it just doesn't get cold. Trying to find a good deal on a new compressor deck for it. if anyone knows where I should be looking for a great price, please let me know!

I want to get the compressor fixed, and have a little paint touch up done...and then try and get a local for. Very excited to get my toes in the water!!!

;-)

Steve

post-5287-0-10374200-1350783561_thumb.jpg

Contact Vendors exchange. Unless you buy a compressor and put it on and charge it with freon yourself can get a complete refurbed deck unit for not much more. The decks are not hard to change out. 2 bolts and a few screws hold it in . Just remember how it comes out and reverse the procedure to put it back in.

Contact Vendors exchange. Unless you buy a compressor and put it on and charge it with freon yourself can get a complete refurbed deck unit for not much more. The decks are not hard to change out. 2 bolts and a few screws hold it in . Just remember how it comes out and reverse the procedure to put it back in.

Vendors Exchange is a great source however due to the size and weight I'd first look around locally for a REPUTABLE repair service to get one from. You can look into having it repaired but I have often found that repairs are not done well and the hassle factor and cost of having it repaired a couple of times it often more than buying a replacement unit.

As Repairman said they are easy to replace on your own, you don't need to pay for someone to do it.

Archived