I can't find any info on a Royal Venders 800x I might buy. What do you know about it?

I'm looking at a Royal venders model #800x. At least that is the info I was sent, but in all of my searches I can't find any info on it. I'll attach a pic to help. It handles cans and bottles. I can buy it for $600, is that a good price?

Thank you

William

If I don't buy the Royal vender 800x for $600, I'm looking at a Dixie Narco 276E for $700. They both vend cans and bottles and you can enter different prices. What do you think

post-5258-0-84305900-1351184402_thumb.jpg

I'm looking at a Royal venders model #800x. At least that is the info I was sent, but in all of my searches I can't find any info on it. I'll attach a pic to help. It handles cans and bottles. I can buy it for $600, is that a good price?

Thank you

William

If I don't buy the Royal vender 800x for $600, I'm looking at a Dixie Narco 276E for $700. They both vend cans and bottles and you can enter different prices. What do you think

Looks like a Royal Merlin IV Live Display.. I don't know what they are worth in the USA but I would buy it before I would buy a DN 276E!

I agree with Kiwi. I own quite a few Royals and really like them including the Merlin IV but I don't have the live displays so I'm not sure if this is a Merlin. Usually the number indicates how many 12 oz cans it will hold but the Merlins only go up to 768 cans which is plenty for me. I think the main difference for you is the can capacity - the DN276E only holds 276 cans but is a highly sought after machine because it's the smallest footprint multipriced machine out there. If you've got the space go with the Royal but be aware that it's harder to program than the Dixie.

Both prices seem pretty good

Ps. Royal Vendors has all their models listed on their website

I agree with Kiwi. I own quite a few Royals and really like them including the Merlin IV but I don't have the live displays so I'm not sure if this is a Merlin. Usually the number indicates how many 12 oz cans it will hold but the Merlins only go up to 768 cans which is plenty for me. I think the main difference for you is the can capacity - the DN276E only holds 276 cans but is a highly sought after machine because it's the smallest footprint multipriced machine out there. If you've got the space go with the Royal but be aware that it's harder to program than the Dixie.

Both prices seem pretty good

Ps. Royal Vendors has all their models listed on their website

Yes.. they are also called the Royal 650

The 650 can be a pain to load and program. But it work great.

There are 12 columns to load cans into and 10 selection buttons. So sum of the buttons must control more than one column. You will need to get the fast moving product in the front columns as it is not possible to load the back is column if the one front of it is full.

Walta

For programming and loading back columns, this is how I have done it.

Columns 1 - 6 are in front

Columns 7 - 12 are in back

Load column 1 and 7 with Coke, Set selection 1 and 2 for columns 1 and 7, set space to sell options so that selection 1 and 2 will equally vend from columns 1 and 7. When you stock, equally stock both columns and they should always remain equal and easy to restock. Continue this method as much as possible.

For single column product, you certainly want to make sure your fastest moving items are in front...otherwise you have to unload the column to get to the back column.

Grasping this concept of programming button selection to other columns and setting space to sell can be confusing as it is just logical that button 1 corresponds to column one....but it doesn't have to.

Travis

Archived