Dixie Narco

Hi. To answer your questions from my experience.

a. Very reliable. I have one that is getting on for 20 years old and still vending.

b. Some parts are cheap, others not so cheap, but you won't be buying many parts.

c. They are good machine to start with and the'll last forever almost.

I love Dixie Narco machines.  They are some of the best and most reliable machines around.  I got my start in full-line vending with used Dixie Narco machines two (2) years ago and I never regretted it.  The machines last forever.  Also, my Dixie Narco machines already had dollar bill validators installed.

Thanks John.

A machine with a bill validator costs $4500 comapred to one without: $1500! So for me, being new to the business...a $1500 price tag is much nicer haha.

However, i'm unsure on what coins/notes you guys use in America?...We have  10cent, 20cent, 50cent, 1dollar, and 2dollar coins. Then it starts at a 5 dollar note, going up, through 10, 20, 50 and 100 dollar notes.

Is that much different from what you have?

Hey,

Locally, the machines are generally just coin operated! People seem happy enough to put in $1.50 and get a can of coke out.

A note reader would be handy in a factory setting I think. Mainly because the workers can't get out and about...and carrying coins is a pain compared to a folded $5 note (for example).

The reason bill validators are so common in America is because the largest coin we have that is USED is .25 The Government is pushing a new 1.00 coin but with the paper dollar still in uses it isnt going anywhere.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just bought my first full line Drink Machine! It wasn't a dixie narco funnily enough. It ended up being a Royal. They are rather similar though. The reason being was that it was cheaper than a dixie narco of similar quality and it could individually price the products. Excited!! It's going in a sports stadium, so should get heaps of use :)