my newest addition at a hella good price!!

antoniocinisi

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200224507207&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010#ebayphotohosting

the guy is a motorcycle repair man he says he also has an 8 way rack with all super 80 and 10 more super 60.he says he got the machines for some work he did on some guys bike.

he wants 350 for the 8 way which I will also buy if it`s in these conditions.I may offer another 300 for the super 60s.

I know I said I was gonna stop expanding,but this is too good a deal to pass up,plus I have the one I won from him already located,and possibly another 2 locations that will need a little convincing but I feel I can get them talked into it,even if I have to eat and buy from thier stores everyday for a month :D.

One of the mexican grocery stores has a rack in it,I do buy from her and the gal that owns the rack never does.I will use this tactic when I shop for a lot of groceries there,and hopefully that will convince herto switch.

the second potential location is a bowling alley.the owner is a bi weekly regular at the pizza shop.I may bribe him with some free dinner,or maybe a free dinner every time I service the machine plus commission(25 % the other 2 guys with racks around here are giveing out 30%).

wheels are turning.........

btw I misspelled addition

LOL>.....only one word?  ( just teasin' brotha )  That sounds like a good deal Antonio!  Go get 'em partner!;)

in addition to the rack I won on ebay I also took home a brand new northwestern triple play,2 brand new super 80s 25 inch on a stand and 4 lightly used super sixtys on a j stand,all for 400 bucks!!

edit I know they were new because the price stickers are still with the machines and not on.

he also had more triple plays in brand new to new condition(imo some of the minor scuffs were from moveing them and could be buffed out..the guy is actually in morris illinois!!he wanted 150 per stand no matter the configuration.he also had what I am guessing is 3 60s side by side on a stand.

he didn`t get the 8 head super 80  so niether did I.

even my wife was happy about this purchse even if she wants me to stop buying and recoup costs.

i ORDERED 2 CAPSULE WHEELS FOR THE SUPER 60 (sry caps!)on this setup,I think I`m going to keep whats in them for toys  and add glo sticks and monkeys in it and go from there.the machines are 3 quarters full of toys and bouncy.the bouncy balls are the pool kind too!!!

well this machine is now on location!!I also located the other 3 machines I bought from this same guy in a differant town yesterday.

I went with my wife to get her nails done,and took the baby for a ride while she was doing her nails.I went to this used video game/movie place to see if there were any good deals,and noticed that his rack in there was out of order.I asked him if he was happy with the service he gets from that paticular vendor and he said no he has been waiting for weeks for the guy to come fix it..so of course I jumped on that and after very little convincing I got the location.I do have to wait for the  other guy to come get his machine though.

after that I picked up my wife and we went to eat in this newer place.they had video games in the entrance  but no candy or toys.of course after I got done eating I talked to the owner and he agreed on a rack.I forgot to mention the candy machine but I`m going to take it with me anyways,once it`s there he probably wont care,and there is plenty of room for both and then some.I am going to take the 2 super 80s on a stand for now and maybe later upgrade to a full rack.,the candy machine is a triple play,which will hve pmm skittles and gumballs.

I won`t complain as much anymore when my wife says she wants to get her nails done.

U R something else Antonio.  Way to go brotha.  That triple play is a NorthWestern triple?  If it is what color(s) is it?  I am just curious.  Good luck with the locations!

U R something else Antonio.  Way to go brotha.  That triple play is a NorthWestern triple?  If it is what color(s) is it?  I am just curious.  Good luck with the locations!

my avatar is a pic of the various machines and stands that I got for 400$$ from the guy that I won on ebay from.

this includes a triple play  2 super 80   with stand and 4 super 60 with stand.they all seem to be in brand new condition except scuff marks and scratches from moveing them.I normally dont assume things but since the machines still have the 25/50 cent stickers in them not on them its a safe assumption.  

not includeing the price of the stands I would say the machines are worth about 800$$ new plus maybe 200 for both the stands,so a grand worth of stuff for less then half!!I am patting myself on the back!!

incredibly they are all located too. I really do want to stop expanding for now.I am waiting for the video game store  to call me and say its ok to bring the last set up of super 60s on j stand AND i AM STOPING UNTIL SEPTEMBER WHEN THE OWNER OF THE LOCAL bowling alley is letting me put a stand there.I know I always say that I will stop expanding but I cant turn down a location or a good deal if either were to come along .

Antonio,  How many machines do you have or how many locations?  Just curious when you say you are holding out until fall.  Or are you just wanting to pay off more machines before buying more?

Antonio,  How many machines do you have or how many locations?  Just curious when you say you are holding out until fall.  Or are you just wanting to pay off more machines before buying more?

Idealy I want to be all caught up on what I have invested and use future profits for any eventual growth.I have a busy life  and will start to have a hard time juggling everything around without affecting quality of service.there are 4 more toy locations that I would like to eventually get and then stop for a while .I am also trying to learn on how to efficiently run everything.I almost had it down pat for the candy but it apears to be more difficult with toys.

I am not holding out till fall only to recoup costs because it`ll take longer then that but because the owner of the bowl  alley says thats when his bowling season starts and when he would like it.

if he doesnt try to do it himself because imo he might.

I have  multiple machines at some locations only 1 at others not sure exactly how many,but I know where there all at!!:D.

• 2 weeks later...