my newest addition at a hella good price!!

antoniocinisi

• 5 months later...

I am takeing in a juke box to get fixed to these people that held this auction ,so I`ll be killing 2 birds with one stone or with one trip I should say:D.they also had 2  sticker machines with stands in one auction that went for more then my rack.

they say they have more machines too.

I picked it up today along with another chrome square deal 3 x 4.

the 9 way has cash and dash and coin meters,I didn`t` check if they all work,nor did I check if the other rack has them.they are both  A&A machines.

I will post pics soon.

a friend of mine is a credit card merchant , basicly goes to locations,hooks them up with a credit card machine or switches exiting ones over and makes commissions.we are working out a deal where he gets me in to his accounts.

it also come in handy that he knows which acounts makes the most money,and new locations.

best of all he`ll probably do it all for pizza!

I picked it up today along with another chrome square deal 3 x 4.

the 9 way has cash and dash and coin meters,I didn`t` check if they all work,nor did I check if the other rack has them.they are both  A&A machines.

I will post pics soon.

a friend of mine is a credit card merchant , basicly goes to locations,hooks them up with a credit card machine or switches exiting ones over and makes commissions.we are working out a deal where he gets me in to his accounts.

it also come in handy that he knows which acounts makes the most money,and new locations.

best of all he`ll probably do it all for pizza!

edit:sorry double post.

look what we won from this crane today!