metro vending

thickman0925

So, I'm look at getting into the vending business and have come across a site called metrovending.com. they want $12,000 to locate 15 machines and get me a contract with the local bottlers. They service the machines repair needs and I get product delivered to my house. They guarantee each location to provide $50 per week and will relocate if they do not. It sounds like an intriguing way to get into the business but have seen some people on this site say that it can be done without the locator or a lot cheaper. I'm not against hard work but need to be pointed in the right direction. Has anyone ever done business with them or have any advice for a new guy?

There are several threads about metro in the locator section as well as here in the full line section, none of them speak well about them. Lots of good info around around here, take some time to do some research before you commit to doing business with them because it is quite likely you will be profoundly disappointed like many others have been.

Archived