Bulk Vendor About To Purchase First Snack Machine

JackHammer

I have never done "bulk vending" but my impression is that it's easier than snack and soda vending ( less equipment cost, less product) I am a soda and snack vendor.

Soda machines are "where it's at" in terms of raw profits - snack machines are basically a backup to the soda machine - the decent accounts always require one. You can make good money with a snack machine but you've really got to work it. Additionally, solo snack machines are difficult to stock as you can't buy in any kind of bulk.

If you're only going to do one or the other - opt for the soda machine

I started in bulk vending, but am about to purchase my first snack machine. I currently purchase product from Sam's Club, but wanted to find out if there are any better places in the Atlanta Metro area for snack buying. Any help would be appreciated.

You will have to get product from Sams or a similar outlet because you wont be able to make the minimums for the product from places like Vistar and Jones distributing. As far as machines go, their is a company in your area called A&M Equipment. They are fantastic at refurbed equipment and I wouldn't use anyone else. Save yourself some time and money and buy a refurb from them. I have purchased a lot of machines from them in the past and all of them, new or old, are a great price.

Archived