Where to buy drink machine graphics?

ki4fkw

Contact any of the following..... Original machine manufacturer, vendors exchange, tuff fronts to name a few sources.

We can't get "branded" graphics and fronts in So Cal. The big three have gotten pretty weird about it considering that it's free advertisement for them that somebody else is paying for.

Try this link http://store.trackerdesigns.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=DVS-WATERFALL-PG&Category_Code=DG-Vend-Signs-Waterfall&Store_Code=NBS

Is there a place online to purchase graphics (plastic front and sticker sides) for a drink machine? Specifically Coca-Cola.

http://www.nbsinc.net/

Cheapest usually and they have tons of back-light in stock. Also I have a friend that has a controltac wide format printer that we use to do custom graphics on machines. We even did one of our omnivan trucks(5 very large doors) for under $600 for the whole thing. There are companies online that will print on controltac if you have the graphics for cheaper then tuffronts and its easy to install. My experience tuffronts its fairly expensive for anything custom.

http://www.nbsinc.net/

Cheapest usually and they have tons of back-light in stock. Also I have a friend that has a controltac wide format printer that we use to do custom graphics on machines. We even did one of our omnivan trucks(5 very large doors) for under $600 for the whole thing. There are companies online that will print on controltac if you have the graphics for cheaper then tuffronts and its easy to install. My experience tuffronts its fairly expensive for anything custom.

Yep,

Controltac is a 3M product. When I was their Energy Controls Distributor for the Central Pacific we used it on many occasions in Honolulu. It's a fairly "stretchy" product so I'd leave the install to a pro. It is widely used for vehicle graphics.

Yep,

Controltac is a 3M product. When I was their Energy Controls Distributor for the Central Pacific we used it on many occasions in Honolulu. It's a fairly "stretchy" product so I'd leave the install to a pro. It is widely used for vehicle graphics.

I've installed it personally a few times. We did a full truck, 3 toppers, a few machines, and a few full installs. The best part about it is it dosnt stick until you apply pressure, so you can place it till you get it aligned just right. Also you can use a torch to make it concave and twist around rivets and seams. I even did one install that stretched across four machines and looked fantastic. We also have access to a water-jet machine and we've done our logo in 1/8" aluminum for a Royal 804 and added plastic to the back and backlight.

Controltac is very cheap and you can get sample pieces to play with so that you can see how hard it is to work with.

I've installed it personally a few times. We did a full truck, 3 toppers, a few machines, and a few full installs. The best part about it is it dosnt stick until you apply pressure, so you can place it till you get it aligned just right. Also you can use a torch to make it concave and twist around rivets and seams. I even did one install that stretched across four machines and looked fantastic. We also have access to a water-jet machine and we've done our logo in 1/8" aluminum for a Royal 804 and added plastic to the back and backlight.

Controltac is very cheap and you can get sample pieces to play with so that you can see how hard it is to work with.

Yep,

It's been awhile, but since you've refreshed my memory, the stetchy product was Scotchcal (which you could use on a vending machine but takes a real skilled hand). We did a couple of commercial projects with controltac - semi-privacy graphics on first floor windows. The product was very new at the time but it came out looking great - thank god because in the old days it cost a fortune (kind of like the very first cd players)

Yep,

It's been awhile, but since you've refreshed my memory, the stetchy product was Scotchcal (which you could use on a vending machine but takes a real skilled hand). We did a couple of commercial projects with controltac - semi-privacy graphics on first floor windows. The product was very new at the time but it came out looking great - thank god because in the old days it cost a fortune (kind of like the very first cd players)

Yea, but some distributors seem to be going up in price for it. I have a place now that I can get a 3x7', enough to cover the whole front of a tall Royal(804) for $100 shipped. This is 3M ControlTac White IJ-180c laminated and it works great! I can get oracal calendar vinyl for half that but its a pain to work with. The waterjetting is free, except for the metal cost, but its to much of a pain to install aluminum or stainless steel headers. Its beautiful when done, but the work involved and the chance of removing a machine later is to great.

NBS (www.nbsinc.net) is your best bet. And no, you can't buy graphics with a brand on them anymore. They will only sell you ones with Cold Drinks, landscapes, etc. Don't buy from Vendors Exchange on those, they are much more expensive. NBS has the front signs, side graphics, and anything else you need for signs.

Archived