First Choice

centralu

• 2 weeks later...

I recently sent them a wish list of 4 chain burger places. they already got me into one it was a great loc (started out doing 55-60 a month MI&gb) anyway, they got one off the list in less than a day. Doing better than the first one ( this one did $67 in 3 weeks ) . I have had some serious duds from them too, but thats more my fault for accepting them. Overall, they have always been pretty quick on turnaround, and very good communication. First choice and LRU are the only phone locators id use, hope that helps.

Thanks, it sounds like you have had a decent experience!. I would really like to use them, but i am having a lot of trouble in contacting them!

If you have this much trouble getting in contact with them when you are wanting to give them money just think what it'll be like once they actually have your money?

........ jus sayin

I figured I would try at least 2 machines with them. I did talk to sonya , and had a great coversation with her. She said she would send a contract, which she never did, and the refused to return calls and emails over the next few weeks. I actually am located very near their office, which might be the problem!! I am trying to locate my self with a little success, but i was in a jam and needed to get some machines out before the holidays. I am now researching other alternatives

Archived