What did you do?

TKK

for your locations for xmas? i gave my top 12 locations a bottle of wine and some ferrero rochher chocolates and a nice thank you card. especially since i only pay 3 places out of 40 commissions. it was well worth it as i secured even more locations :)

Happy Holidays

E0564CDD-orig.jpg

D9A5E2D8-orig.jpg

9C0FE824-orig.jpg

For the past five years I have lowered my prices on all my drinks the week before Christmas to New Year and put up a sign thanking everyone for their patronage and wishing them a good new year.

By doing this I believe you thank the people that actually use your machines.

IMO when you give gifts like baskets etc. the worker bees never see that stuff and those are the people for the most part that buy from you and you want on your side. I have a few customers I might give something extra to, or provide the drinks for a company luncheon but mostly lower my prices. I do not have to outlay alot of cash and I still make a little profit and some think I am a generous guy.

For the past five years I have lowered my prices on all my drinks the week before Christmas to New Year and put up a sign thanking everyone for their patronage and wishing them a good new year.

By doing this I believe you thank the people that actually use your machines.

IMO when you give gifts like baskets etc. the worker bees never see that stuff and those are the people for the most part that buy from you and you want on your side. I have a few customers I might give something extra to, or provide the drinks for a company luncheon but mostly lower my prices. I do not have to outlay alot of cash and I still make a little profit and some think I am a generous guy.

I agree with this! We have a lot of accounts that have rules set in place that dont allow any types of gifts to be given, even if its to all employees. Using the machines is the way to go around the holidays and keeps you covered from policies in place.

Archived