Locating in Auto Parts stores?

Cloudedjourney

Are they corp chains or privately owned? Many automotive corp chains (service and/or parts) seemed to have become more anti-bulk with slim-to-none chances of getting in. I had a bunch of Pep Boys at one time and lost every one of them.

If you have any napa auto parts stores try those. Most of them are locally owned. I know a few people that own them. Generally are really good people and if I did bulk I bet they wouldn't have a problem with a machine being place in them.

If you have any napa auto parts stores try those. Most of them are locally owned. I know a few people that own them. Generally are really good people and if I did bulk I bet they wouldn't have a problem with a machine being place in them.

There are quite a few chain stores, but I know a couple of one offs as well. Maybe i'll have to go in and talk to them. How did your pep boys locations do for you?

The Pep Boys did well. Was sorry to lose them. NAPA seems like a great idea to check out though.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any auto parts stores. I did have have a friendly competitor who had some. He moved to Houston Texas. He said they do average. Most NAPA stores around here know me from my full time gig and don't even allow me in their stores. I am a major competitor of theirs in the Heavy Duty industry and they know my face.

I don't have any auto parts stores. I did have have a friendly competitor who had some. He moved to Houston Texas. He said they do average. Most NAPA stores around here know me from my full time gig and don't even allow me in their stores. I am a major competitor of theirs in the Heavy Duty industry and they know my face.

That kinda stinks.

Get some one else to locate in those NAPA's. Then maybe invest in some camouflage clothing and sun glasses for servicing - aka, The 007 Vendor!

And use some of those temp mustaches from A&A to help change your appearance!

Archived