Does anyone have a board or schematic/wiring diagram for a untied classic?

Action Vending

sorry i maen 5.25v

heres a pic of the board, the arrows show where to measure the voltage measuer those 2 pins, ur measuring DC voltage

have someone adjust it while you measure the voltage. hitting the correct voltage will resolve the problem 99% chance

2ynfeh1.jpg

The voltage is a 5.35 they originally said 5.25 but changed that because it wasnt quite enough before they went out of business. It keeps resetting and the display give an error code of 00 over 88. I think the board needs to be sent in for repair or I need a replacement.

The voltage is a 5.35 they originally said 5.25 but changed that because it wasnt quite enough before they went out of business. It keeps resetting and the display give an error code of 00 over 88. I think the board needs to be sent in for repair or I need a replacement.

00/88 means coin switch stuck check the switches and wiring ,if u need a new board PM me

I don't think there's such thing as a new united board these games are 20yrs old prob.

Figured as much, but if I'm not mistaken, United went out of business fairly recently. Thought maybe you bought some new ones a while back, though I guess in that case they'd cost a lot more.

FYI - Just got off the phone with a tech from United. 3-board Grayhounds are 100% compatible with single United boards, same connectors on everything. I was going to get a United board, but decided to go with a spare set of 3 boards, since that'll make it easier to troubleshoot / swap parts as needed.

Figured as much, but if I'm not mistaken, United went out of business fairly recently. Thought maybe you bought some new ones a while back, though I guess in that case they'd cost a lot more.

FYI - Just got off the phone with a tech from United. 3-board Grayhounds are 100% compatible with single United boards, same connectors on everything. I was going to get a United board, but decided to go with a spare set of 3 boards, since that'll make it easier to troubleshoot / swap parts as needed.

yeah even before they went under you could get a working "classic" machine for $100 or less, i just got one at auction for $7.00 so i cant imagine buying any new parts

do you know if someone finally made a wiring diagram? I have a pinout chart somewhere for the connectors but they claimed nobody at united actually had a wiring diagram for these as the original designer was stiffed on his royalty payments so he stole all the documentation and moved away

yeah even before they went under you could get a working "classic" machine for $100 or less, i just got one at auction for $7.00 so i cant imagine buying any new parts

do you know if someone finally made a wiring diagram? I have a pinout chart somewhere for the connectors but they claimed nobody at united actually had a wiring diagram for these as the original designer was stiffed on his royalty payments so he stole all the documentation and moved away

That's ironic because the owner of united got caught stealing from the cities parking meter system that's what sunk the company

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

I haven't seen any United diagrams, but the tech from United that I spoke to is the son of the founder of Grayhound Electronics. He worked 10+ years for United and I'm sure he knows these machines very well. He told me that United literally took 3 Grayhound boards and put them together into 1... i.e. if I understand it correctly, all pinouts should be identical. There are plenty of Grayhound manuals floating around, so you could probably just use those for reference. Alternatively, you could shoot him an email (tech at aslex dot net) to see if he has anything he can send you on United boards (or at least confirm that you could use Grayhound manual for reference).

Allen K

Archived