What's the scoop on Savamco

moondog

I've seen a couple of these listed on CL in the past but thought they were a Wittern spin off. I'm looking to pick up an account with one of their 5 wides and I'm wondering if anybody's had any experience with them. They say that they are made in Minnesota so they're not Witerns.

I've seen a couple of these listed on CL in the past but thought they were a Wittern spin off. I'm looking to pick up an account with one of their 5 wides and I'm wondering if anybody's had any experience with them. They say that they are made in Minnesota so they're not Witerns.

Hi moondog, I think Savamco went bankrupt a few years ago & were brought out by National Vending Solutions so you mite want to check the model you are buying with them to make sure you can still get parts for it..

http://www.savamco.com/index.html

Hi moondog, I think Savamco went bankrupt a few years ago & were brought out by National Vending Solutions so you mite want to check the model you are buying with them to make sure you can still get parts for it..

http://www.savamco.com/index.html

Thanks Kiwi,

I did know about NVS owning them but wasn't aware of any Bk. They're still being made - I'm just wondering if they're any good. We hardly ever see that brand in California

Thanks Kiwi,

I did know about NVS owning them but wasn't aware of any Bk. They're still being made - I'm just wondering if they're any good. We hardly ever see that brand in California

I have never owned one myself but there are a few other vendors here that still use them. They are older models (15-20yrs) that you can no longer get repalcement boards or keypads for so when they break they scrap them.

How much are you looking at paying for one?

People pay $400-$500 for one here & run it till it dies.. they are mdb so I guess you can always salvage the coin mech..

I have never owned one myself but there are a few other vendors here that still use them. They are older models (15-20yrs) that you can no longer get repalcement boards or keypads for so when they break they scrap them.

How much are you looking at paying for one?

People pay $400-$500 for one here & run it till it dies.. they are mdb so I guess you can always salvage the coin mech..

Well,

I'm looking at a location that's grossing $700 a month with a Royal 660 and the Savamco. The guy wants $6,000 for it but I'll proceed on the basis that I'll be replacing that snack machine.

Thanks again

• 2 months later...

Archived