want to download

microlost

Not sure what the rules are now. I know they used to be about 20 posts, and the rights were given manually, I think. That way somebody didn't get credit for posting 20 bs posts to simply qualify.

• 4 months later...

I signed up and could not download either and could not find any information on exactly how many posts are required. I got to this thread via Google.

I double checked because I wanted to make sure and yes, the very first sentence that you see in the disclaimer box after you click download says that you must have one post.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

You're correct, of course. To be honest, who doesn't just click-through Disclaimers, TOS, and EULAs? I was looking for it on the error page that said I didn't have enough posts. It certainly could just say "You need at least 1 post....". I also went to the FAQ to see if it said. Still, great site and found a spreadsheet template that really helped me.

I'm glad you found the material helpful. You bring up great points. It should be on the actual error page and in the help pages. I will work on those ideas.

Thanks!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Archived