Locating script

bhumphrey829

I couldn't find where to put this post, because i know somewhere there is a section strictly for locating. I just want to say I am brand new to this, but I have to say I have better than national odds on placing my machines. I have place 4 machines in 5 places that I have tried. I use the basically the script on the phone or in person. The only difference is that in person, I show them a picture of the machine, at which time I simply stated "okay, thank you for your time and walked out". That simple. It worked the exact same way on the phone, although I have only did that once, and they said "yes, bring one on down".

Just thought this may help someone

huh?

LOL i don't know where my script went that I wrote on here

You don't even "close" and they just say yes?? Wow!!

Well I don't exactly what you mean by "closing" but like I said all I do is tell them who I am, who I am with, show them the pic, explain about them not being responsible for theft, vandelism or anything, and that I would, clean and service the machine, that's it in a nutshell, and that's it.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is the script I use to place my machines. I only had 23 machines and I had 3 of them placed by professional locators. So I placed 20 myself. To go along with my 20 places that said yes, my "no's" are now up to 14. So it's still a really good percentage.

Hi my name is Bryan Humphrey. Im with the National Children's Cancer Society. We are out placing these machines (at this time I show them a picture of the machine). Now you aren't responsible for theft, damage or anything like that like. We will come out, service, clean and fill the machine. There is no contract to sign. If at any time, you want the machine out, just give us a call and we will come out and remove.

(I know this probably isn't the norm, but at this point I don't ask or say anything. I just let them tell me right then. One other thing I do is as I"m walking in, I am looking for a spot to put the machine that way if they say, "well we really don't have any room for it, I just say "well, sir or ma'am, it would actually fit perfect right here and point it out to them. This happened twice and they both said yes.

I'm sure this isn't perfect, but so far it's worked really well for me. I also have now placed 3 honor boxes at 3 of my locations that have my machines.

Hope this helps

Hi my name is Bryan Humphrey. Im with the National Children's Cancer Society.

lie

noun

a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

verb (used without object)

to speak falsely or utter untruth knowingly, as with intent to deceive. Synonyms: prevaricate, fib.

Archived