Royal Vision

moondog

I like the last one - it doesn't penalize you for vending shorter products.

How much of a hassle is it to add a shelf?

I have never had to convert one myself as all ours came in the six shelf configuration. They are actually a 8 shelf with 2 shelves removed.

I am sure you could convert them pretty easily depending on the current configuration you have.. If you have the standard 5 shelf you would need some more shelves obviously & you would also need to adjust the spacing you currently have & change the amount of shelves you have in the programming menu.

Check the inner cabinet on your Vision as you may already have the holes pre drilled into your machine at the correct shelf heights?

I have never had to convert one myself as all ours came in the six shelf configuration. They are actually a 8 shelf with 2 shelves removed.

I am sure you could convert them pretty easily depending on the current configuration you have.. If you have the standard 5 shelf you would need some more shelves obviously & you would also need to adjust the spacing you currently have & change the amount of shelves you have in the programming menu.

Check the inner cabinet on your Vision as you may already have the holes pre drilled into your machine at the correct shelf heights?

I'll check it out tomorrow - one more shelf would be just right. i'm going to check the rear harness as well to see if it's set up for more shelves

Archived