DI/Certs Doubles

Beer980

What kind of sales are you getting from your double? Did you have a single in the location to start with? I switched from a DI to a DI/Certs at one location last Saturday and I thought it might hurt my DI sales a little but I would still come out the same. Well I checked it today even though it has been a double a little over a week but it was the normal service day. My certs was a little higher then my DI to my surprise. I had $4.25 DI and $4.75 Certs. If it continues like this it will be a $35+ a month location now. For those that have a single you might want to consider making it a double.

I changed the way I do it also.  I only put Certs/DI doubles out.  No more singles.

The problem I have Beer is I can not put 2 Superpro machines on a regular bulk candy double bracket and use another type of stand other than that beige stand that Superpro sells.I have to drill holes in order to do it. ( and I dislike the fact that I have to do anything in order to use another type stand )

You only use the beige Superpro stands right?  And they have their own double bracket right?

Yep they have their own double bracket. The bracket has all the holes drilled out for you including the center one to mount on the stand. They run $10 each and they fit their machines very well. All the holes line up and they drill out a center hole for the center rod end of each machine to sit in. I put a full bag of each product in and it seemed stable. I just rechecked it after a week of use and it is still tight. So that fender washer seems to be doing the trick.

OK -- Newbie question:

Can you use any machine for DI?  I just bought some A&A, Eagle and NW Doubles and am interested in DI/Certs

Thanks,

Michael

You can use NW60s and A&A Elites.  Not sure how but Superpro says you can.

The NW should work with our wheel, the NM gumball riser and spring housing. Also, the Beaver shallow wheel vends a pretty consistent 2-pieces when set on the #3 setting.

Our wheel does NOT work with the A&A Elite. T-Bird uses 1.1 capsules, which is an option with any machine.

Steve, spvg