Coinco 48

Whim

I saw one posted on CL, and I was wondering what would be the most you guys would pay for it? It's one of those wall/tabletop units, but it's electrical, not mechanical, which I know is a big deal. I've done some research on 'em, and most of it seems relatively positive. I know it's an older model (20ish years), but what's so appealing to me is it will fit in my car and would be a good segway into bigger units. It holds 48 cans, and parts are still pretty available which is nice. I would probably place it in a small bank or some sort of similar area.

Also, if anyone has one, I'd like to hear some feedback on them if you have any!

Thanks!

Thank you-

I found a link to the original manual, and I, too, am starting to think that it has too many cons to outweigh the benefits. I could get it cheap, but I might as spend where it matters and not throw money away.

Thanks for your input!

• 2 months later...

I have two of them, and one doesn't work right...but the ore one works great! I only paid $50 for a brand new one!

Those little AP's a very good for what they are - but you just can't make enough money with something that small without doing a lot of extra service trips.

Archived