Royal Vendors RVCCR-660-12 / 16 oz. can

Randy 805

Hello, I recently acquired a location with a few Royal Vendors RVCCR-660-12 model drink machines placed and I'd like to change out one of the columns of 12 oz. cans or 20 oz. water bottles to accommodate a 16 oz. can option, the manuals I've downloaded don't seem to explain how to do this, any ideas?

Thank You,

Randy

Hello, I recently acquired a location with a few Royal Vendors RVCCR-660-12 model drink machines placed and I'd like to change out one of the columns of 12 oz. cans or 20 oz. water bottles to accommodate a 16 oz. can option, the manuals I've downloaded don't seem to explain how to do this, any ideas?

Thank You,

Randy

Change the bottom spacer to can(right holes for front and back) there is a pin that slides out in order to change this that is over 2ft long. Also, change the drink guides to where they are close to the can but leaving a 1/4 to 1/2 inch between the can and the spacers.

Change the bottom spacer to can(right holes for front and back) there is a pin that slides out in order to change this that is over 2ft long. Also, change the drink guides to where they are close to the can but leaving a 1/4 to 1/2 inch between the can and the spacers.

Thank You, I'll try this.

Like Broncho said, same settings for cans except programmable depth setting needs to be for bottles because you can't put 2 of them end to end. The vertical guides in the column will also need to be moved.

What do you mean by "Programmable Depth"? Can I just adjust the hardware in the columns as explained or is there a setting in the computer that needs to be adjusted as well?

What do you mean by "Programmable Depth"? Can I just adjust the hardware in the columns as explained or is there a setting in the computer that needs to be adjusted as well?

I use the newer Royals - on mine there is a programmable adjustment called "step" which differentiates between 1 can deep and 2 cans deep.

Royals are rock solid machines but you should check their website service section where you'll find the down-loadable manuals as the programming is somewhat different than Dixies and Vendos

Archived