Savamco Parts needed

Walta

No one answers there phone number.

Emails do not get returned.

I guess there are out of business.

One of my customers need 2 motors for a MAC32 model.

D & S and Vendors exchange have none.

Anyone have another source or a parts machine?

Walta

No one answers there phone number.

Emails do not get returned.

I guess there are out of business.

One of my customers need 2 motors for a MAC32 model.

D & S and Vendors exchange have none.

Anyone have another source or a parts machine?

Walta

Hey Walter,

Their website is still up savamco.com They changed hands awhile back so maybe you've got an old number. The Mac 32 is still listed on their site.

For some reason, I can't get it to load via that link, but it will come up if you google it

Hi Walta,

Prime Vending have Savamco machines listed on their website for sale but I am not sure if they sell spare parts. They don't seem to have a contact number listed on their website which I find a bit strange but you can contact them by....

e-mail sales@primevending.com or instant messenger: primevending@aol.com

Their website is http://www.primevend...ine-fm1462.html if you want to check it out

Good Luck!!

Thanks for the try moondog that web sites contact info is all disconnected.

I will give prime a shot.

Walta

I did a Dunn & Bradstreet search on them - it lists one employee with annual sales of $63,000. Sounds more like me than a machine manufacturer

• 2 weeks later...

Savamco in my opinion is a heap of junk, i would be surprised and amazed if they are still operating......................maybe you can take them over Moondog, and sell any metal for scrap lol

• 1 month later...

Walt: Any luck with the MAC 32 motors?

I don't think you will have any luck getting hold of Savamco as I believe they are now out of business.

What parts are you after?

I think Walta managed to find some second-hand motors off e-bay & another member (TKK) had a source for "new" motors but you will have to contact him for to see if they still have any left.

Here is TKK's profile so you can send him a PM.. http://vendiscuss.net/index.php?/user/2971-tkk/

Goodluck

Yes the EBay motors worked out.

2 weeks later one of sold out switches failed. The only way I could see to access the switch was to remove all the soda and lift out the vend mech turn it upside down and replace the switch.

I do not like the machines design but what are my choices

1 say no thank you and force my customer the machine owner to find someone else to fix it and hope he can’t and hope he calls me the next time a machine I am willing to work on brakes.

2 Suck it up make the blank thing work and get paid.

Walta

Hey Guys, I have a machine that I believe may be a Savamco. It was given to me by my electrical supplier and I put it in my garage and it sat there. It doesn't have a control board in it but the shelves are there. I don't know if the motors are good but I'm guessing that the rest of the machine is in tact. So if you can tell me what to look for and how to test the motors I'm sure I can help you out.John

Archived