Flat vending whish list

LandJGroup

Ordered a case of the oval stickers from f.l. last month and they flew off the shelf. Five accounts specifically asked for one sticker in that new series. It was Happy Happy Happy FROM the ever so popular Duck dynasty. Wow if they produced a series just of these d.d. characters sayings it would be a top seller. Cut um all Jack.

Ordered a case of the oval stickers from f.l. last month and they flew off the shelf. Five accounts specifically asked for one sticker in that new series. It was Happy Happy Happy FROM the ever so popular Duck dynasty. Wow if they produced a series just of these d.d. characters sayings it would be a top seller. Cut um all Jack.

LandJGroup, which product contains the Duck Dynasty stickers? I've never watched the show, but I understand it's extremely popular. I'd like to have some stickers with Duck Dynasty content, I'm sure it would sell very well.

Flat Lines newest series of popular sayings. There is just one sticker in relation to D D. Its the camouflage one that says happy Happy Happy. There are some other stickers in that series that reference other popular shows but I raised a eyebrow when ever multiple accounts asked for the same exact sticker.

• 3 weeks later...

Cool, I'm looking for something replace some tattoos that sold very well but have been discontinued. I might order some of these and see how they do.

Did you try some of those? I am curious as to what the current flat vending (stickers/tattoos) are top sellers right now.

Did you try some of those? I am curious as to what the current flat vending (stickers/tattoos) are top sellers right now.

For me the OS2 i mentioned are on fire along with the new 3d tatts from F.L. Their starwars A.B. have been hit or miss but what i like about that series it caters to the starwars folks and the A.B. fans too. VSI tatts all sale well for me. Especially the glow in the dark, Sugar, and the urban series. As a matter a fact they are running a buy 9 get one free and free shipping after 20. I just ordered some the other day.

No, not yet; but I'm about to place another flat machine and will need something to put in it. I'll probably order some later this week.

• 3 months later...

Anyone familar with getglue stickers. Its a promtional thing, cant just order. They have 1.5" duck dynasty stickers that would sell like crack on mlk jr blvd.

Hmm. Going to have to check them out.  The new DD season comes on in a couple of weeks.  Its funny seeing non duck hunters wearing their brand, but thats just a testiment to genuis marketing.

Dont know where you could get them by the bulk. I cant believe vsi, flatline, allstar or somebody hasn't gotten the licensing rights for bulk or flat vending.

yeah, ive been screaming for them for awhile.  Flatlines OS2 sticker has "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY" in camo and Its still selling well.  People ask for that sticker all the time.  With all of the DD sayings...and characters... Wow would be money maker for sure

Archived