Chester's Fries (Frito Lay) Chips

Anyone vending these? I'm sure you are if you're buying the Flaming Hot stuff in the variety pack from Sam's. LLS size.

I can't keep them in stock. Sell to fast. Vistar doesn't seem to sell them. Where else can I find them? No other real good places here in Kansas City that I can find. Jones Vending closed their KC warehouse. And I'm not driving to St. Louis to get them.

I wish I could help you beejay but we've already beat the dead horse on suppliers in KC.

I sell a lot of Chesters Hot Fries and buy them by the case - 64 LSS packs per. I started out using the combo packs from Sam's but I only got 6 bags of Hot Fries per case so I'd have to buy 10 combo packs and figure out what to do with all the Flamin Hot Funyuns nobody wanted.

Once you figure out what your par levels are, you really should consider making a trip to St Louis once a month. You already have a couple of snack machines that are doing well and as you grow, you're not going to be able to rely on Sam's Club for everything.

I wish I could help you beejay but we've already beat the dead horse on suppliers in KC.

I sell a lot of Chesters Hot Fries and buy them by the case - 64 LSS packs per. I started out using the combo packs from Sam's but I only got 6 bags of Hot Fries per case so I'd have to buy 10 combo packs and figure out what to do with all the Flamin Hot Funyuns nobody wanted.

Once you figure out what your par levels are, you really should consider making a trip to St Louis once a month. You already have a couple of snack machines that are doing well and as you grow, you're not going to be able to rely on Sam's Club for everything.

Good points. I'll let it die. Thanks.

Archived