Old locating Video i used to use

ronsidney

I found one of my old DVDs i used to hand out instead of business cards..Not a whole lot of success really doing this but i am needing to order more business cards and i wanted to put a QR code on them and i needed a video to link it too so i dug one of them up..

ron

When i did it I really didnt get much response on mom and pops but i got a few larger grocery stores and one big pizza place because of it..It was kinda expensive leaving a dvd at every location so i dropped it.

But now with the QR codes blowing up in advertising and everybody scanning them with their smartphones i wanted to change my labels on all of my machines as well as put a QR code on my business cards. The code really needs a video to link too. My kids will sit down and scan a ketchup bottle at a restaurant, always wanting to scan a billboard as we drive by etc. when they see those QR codes.. It doesn't cost anymore to have it on my business cards than not to have it so why not??

Funny watching it now as my kids are so much bigger than that now than what they where in the video.. That saggy golpher jean shorts wearing boy jumping up and down when he won the crane is now 18 years old,slim and 6' tall! he was just a fat little kid then,makes me miss those days a bit *sniff*sniff*

file://localhost/Users/RonnyGee/Desktop/RG%20amusements%20QR%20code.png

ron

I found one of my old DVDs i used to hand out instead of business cards..Not a whole lot of success really doing this but i am needing to order more business cards and i wanted to put a QR code on them and i needed a video to link it too so i dug one of them up..

ron

Pretty good production quality, must of spent more than a few quarters on that. ;D

Pretty good production quality, must of spent more than a few quarters on that. ;D

I have a friend (now partner in my new sign business i started in January) that is a graphic artist.. He mostly does signs and graphics etc. but he produces wedding videos,band videos etc. and he came out and shot it for me..My sister is in broadcasting and at the time of this video she was working at the CBS station in Huntsville AL so she did voiceover for me,i just wrote the script for her to read.. I sent her the link and she got a kick out of it too, she is now the National Media Spokeswoman of Wal Mart in Bentonville,, she's the success in my family i always get put down at thanksgiving etc. for not being as successful as her!!

My friend could easily remove the RG amusements from that video and put any of you guys info in its place and you could do the same thing I'm gonna do,,just your locations would see my big jughead in your video instead of you!!

The QR code I'm gonna put on all my cranes, gumball racks etc.. as well as on back of my trucks and vans and on my business cards...

ron

ron

Archived