Kid in the crane

mjacks

I finally found this picture I have been looking for. This is a couple years old at this point. The manager of the restaurant took the picture and sent it to us after the kid was able to work his way out. This has actually happened twice to us but he second time people pulled the window open by bending the cams on the locks.

Anyone else have this happen to them?

post-6629-0-03866400-1365103707_thumb.jpg

Yep I did. It was great because after the police were called, the fire department came, the mom got all giggity, the location replayed the security tape that showed mom helping the kid into the crane, ta da, the aristocrats.

I was very lucky!

after the first time why did u not put a catch in so u cant push the door all the way up (or leave a spare key to the prize area w/ the general mgr, it beats them busting up the game)

Inexperience. I am still learning the nuances of the crane business. Coming across this site has increased my crane IQ many many points over teaching myself by trial and error so far. Oh I wouldn't trust any of my keys with the managers of this particular chain of restaurants. Some of them maybe but if you give one a key they will all want one.

The damage done on the second crane was repaired in 2 minutes by me and my leatherman bending the cams back into place. Wasn't a big deal.

Archived