looking for locator in FL

Erosenlieb

I am looking for a proven soda locator. I need this done sooner than later. If anybody knows of anybody please email me with details. What i need to know is how much a location, do you have a minimum, and when you can start.

What i will not do is pay your plane fairs and give you thousands upfront.

Contact me threw the forum or PM.

thanks

what kind of locations are u looking for, exactly. soda only the pickings for actual good locations are pretty slim. i can show you

how to get soda only locations over the phone its pretty easy. they will be the same locations any locator will get you for soda-only in-person.

i would try craiglist, post an ad looking for part time outside sales with vending experience as a plus but not required, straight commission,etc.. what ever your terms are and put compensation negotiable. in my experience i got a lot of responses.

you will have to train them but its pretty easy,f u have done locatng before you know the pitch. if u havent like i said let me know ill explain it, the gist is "want a soda machine, its free?"

what kind of locations are u looking for, exactly. soda only the pickings for actual good locations are pretty slim. i can show you

how to get soda only locations over the phone its pretty easy. they will be the same locations any locator will get you for soda-only in-person.

i would try craiglist, post an ad looking for part time outside sales with vending experience as a plus but not required, straight commission,etc.. what ever your terms are and put compensation negotiable. in my experience i got a lot of responses.

you will have to train them but its pretty easy,f u have done locatng before you know the pitch. if u havent like i said let me know ill explain it, the gist is "want a soda machine, its free?"

I'd be interested in that info dogcow if you wouldn't mind sharing with me. I've got a good locator but seven machines would be a little expensive. :lol:

I'd be interested in that info dogcow if you wouldn't mind sharing with me. I've got a good locator but seven machines would be a little expensive. :lol:

pm me ur number ill give u a call, gave my # to erosenlie but he never called. its a lot to type out but call me and ill talk it over with u

im not selling anything just friendly advice from my experience.

• 8 months later...
So the best option would be the direct business to business approach?

Yes , are u in fl? If so where? U can call me ill teach u to locate

Iin a nutshell.. email joystix_arcade@hushmail.com for my #

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using Tapatalk 2

Archived