Universal Snack Price Labels

all my snack machines are different and i need a few price labels for each snack machine,well it seems like all the price labels are different, i was wondering where i can go to get a set of price labels that are universal and fit most snack vending machines...i'd prefer the sticky ones but can go with the other ones.. thanks

Easiest way is to print your own. A laser printer and PC and you can make full sheets of price labels for pennies. If you want peel & stick labels, I

I would recommend a Brother handheld printer. You can print black numbers on white tape in different fonts/sizes. Label printer and tape is about $25

Easiest way is to print your own. A laser printer and PC and you can make full sheets of price labels for pennies. If you want peel & stick labels, I

I would recommend a Brother handheld printer. You can print black numbers on white tape in different fonts/sizes. Label printer and tape is about $25

i just got the Brother P-Touch PT-2430PC what size of tape should i get or use??

it came with 12mm 0.47 tape...

i just got the Brother P-Touch PT-2430PC what size of tape should i get or use??

it came with 12mm 0.47 tape...

That's the size I use. I buy one set of labels for each model of snack machine I own and just stick my own prices on them. If you use the wrong size labels, they tend to fall out every time you load the tray and it's a real pain.

Not using the labels and trying to stick the P-Touch labels directly on the machine is also difficult as you'll hardly ever get them on straight.

Archived