NEED HELP - Saeco 7P plus programming

jwsmisek

I am so pleased to find this forum!!! My wife and I have just purchased a route of 16 Saeco 7Pplus coffee service machines, a ton of spare parts, and a couple of programmers. We have a few of the original installation manuals. I am pretty good with the mechanics and electronics of the machines but I have no information or manual on the use of the hand held programmers and need help or direction where to obtain this information. My wife wants to alter some of the mix proportions as well as gather statistical information from the machines but little clue as how to do it with the handhelds. Also, is there any software or application that can be used with a laptop to connect to the coffee machines??? Any help is greatly appreciated. Jim & Karen

Sorry I've been away a couple of days or I'd have responded sooner. I have a 7P plus but don't have a programmer (to buy a new one would be about the same as I paid for the 7P), so I haven't got any hard data on this.

When I got the machine I downloaded a couple of manuals, whilst I don't have one for the handheld programmer I tracked down where I got something that may help.

If you get the manual for the DA7P from http://www.partsguru.com/user/da7pinstall&operationmanual.pdf and look at Appendix A in the end section it should be similar to the 7P Plus.

<added> Seaga are the US distributors for Saeco, from their manuals page

If you have a discontinued or custom machine, please contact manuals@seagamfg.com for assistance.

Please let us know if this does/doesn't help. Any response can help anyone else looking for the same information in future.

Archived