My 3rd Party Coke agreement

I doubt you could just call Coke and ask them to turn over slow accounts to you. When they will turn them over (though not all the time) is if you sell the account yourself, causing them to lose the account, and then ask Coke to leave the machine there, change the lock and convert it to a lease in your name. When they won't do this is when they have a real new asset in a location they know doesn't sell much. They will prefer to pull the quality machine so that they can use it in a better full service account. They always keep the best and newest assets for full service.

They offered me around 40 machines once, but all of them did under 5cs a month. We declined mostly because the locations were less then 5 people and had little to no traffic. I might of taken them if I thought I could raise sales by making changes, but it wasnt worth it to us.

Also, Coca Cola dosnt do Full line in my area any more and they are an extremely easy target for us.

Like one of the guys said dont rely on Coke too much once you get the cashflow target you need start replacing the machines with your own or at least have enough money to replace the coke machines if they decide to pull them. What I do is for every coke machine I purchase one or two of my own then spread that order across all three machines. You will hit your minimums then. Im glad I have a new sales rep thats cool he trys to help me out the best that he can.

Archived