T-PICO MACHINE

ginger vend

ONE OTHER QUESTION FOR TODAY.

SAW SOME T-PICO MACHINES FOR SALE TODAY.  THEY ARE LISTED FOR $90.00 EACH--NOT SURE FROM SALES PITCH IF THIS IS A SINGLE OR DOUBLE, BUT BELIEVE IT IS A DOUBLE.  HAVE SENT EMAIL FOR CLARIFICATION.  ALL "BRAND NEW IN BOX" WITH "STANDS INCLUDED".  AND WITHIN ACCEPTABLE DRIVING DISTANCE.

I CURRENTLY HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH SEAGA'S ONLY, BUT MY SUPPLIER HAS JUST INCREASED HIS PRICE TO WHERE IT NO LONGER JUSTIFIES THE DISTANCE, GAS, AND TIME OR SHIPPING.  I HAVE FOUND BOTH XYZ AND GMW MACHINES THAT ARE NOW CHEAPER INCLUDING SHIPPING.

DON'T BELIEVE I HAVE SEEN ANY INFO FROM YOU GUYS ABOUT T-PICO.  IF THESE ARE DOUBLES FOR $90/EACH, THEY WOULD BE THE CHEAPEST PRICE OF ALL. 

ARE THEY GOOD MACHINES. WOULD YOU ALL PURCHASE THESE FOR THIS PRICE? OR STAY WITH ONE OF THE OTHER 2 BRANDS.

NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE:)

Sorry Ginger,

It appears no one here has any input for you regarding the T Pico's. I never had any experiences with them either or I would give you a report.

I have heard both good and bad from other vendors though! Sorry I couldn't be of any more help to you on this issue.

Steve

Ginger:

There is a fellow on the forum at BretCharlton.com who has run T-Pico machines. He  may be able to give you some insight.

He goes by the user name Mike 87.

If you are not registered there you might want to sign in and ask him for an opinion.

TedK

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the heads up about Bret's site. I was wondering what was going on. I thought I had banned. I'm going to have to try and figure out a way to save some of that information.

Ted