VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

King you need to cool it on the trash talking. We are stuck at only 9 teams. I think maybe you're scaring people away. [emoji6]

C'mon Steve - it wouldn't be near as much fun without his highness mouthing off.

• Like 1

C'mon Steve - it wouldn't be near as much fun without his highness mouthing off.

Please show the appropriate respect and capitalize both His and Highness or simply refer to me as HRH.   Who was the 10th man who wanted a spot but then disappeared?

• Like 1

Please show the appropriate respect and capitalize both His and Highness or simply refer to me as HRH.   Who was the 10th man who wanted a spot but then disappeared?

I'm leaning toward HRA-H  ;D

Edited by moondog

The draft time is adjustable. Labor Day has always worked well. Most people are home after a great weekend and it pushes the draft back far enough that we can avoid drafting players that get injured in preseason games. I don't want someones season to be over before it starts. This will b a live draft for those that wish to participate. If you cant or don't want to you can prerank your players in the order you want them drafted or simply let the computer do it for you. 

I look forward to making each and every one of you cry this year.

Mike

Does anyone remember who Cruz Control was? They are the only team not to return so far. 

YA!!!  Sic Mrs. C on the King!!  Better yet, mr. king, why dont you call Mrs. C at home (during dinner time so you know she's there) for a few drafting pointers!  I hear she can be real helpful that way.    ^-^

Need I remind you that my first championship was won in a battle to the end with Mrs. C herself in the super bowl.  The King happily welcomes a talent of that level.  All worthy adversaries make it all the sweeter when I defeat them on my climb back to my throne.  

We can adjust roster spots accordingly. This is shaping up to be a 12 team league. 3 WR is a stretch especially  with the flex on top of it. Ill do a little research on what most 12 team leagues use for roster spots.

Mike

Leave it as 3WR and 2RB but trim the bench to just 4 spots so we can have people of value left on the waiver wire.  The King needs a challenge and finding that WR depth that you commoners are unable to pick and polish from the rubbish heap might be just the thing.  You don't need to start doing flex positions until 14 players.  Time to take off the training wheels and let the chips fall where they may.  

We need one more person to step in to give us the full 12 players and the most competitive fantasy season TVF has ever known.  A championship here is surely an accomplishment fit for a King.

We can adjust roster spots accordingly. This is shaping up to be a 12 team league. 3 WR is a stretch especially  with the flex on top of it. Ill do a little research on what most 12 team leagues use for roster spots.

Mike

i don't know Mike, having those extra bench positions comes in mighty handy when the bye weeks start popping up. I vote for leaving it as is.

Edited by moondog

Anyone see the new "Manning Brothers Rap"?  promoting the new football fantasy channel on Direct TV?  Kinda strange video!  And why the heck is Joe Namath in this?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/peyton-and-eli-manning-flow-like-showers-of-tiny-footballs-in-new-directv-rap-135354845.html