VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

Kiwi is joining. Here is to a great season. Go Saints!

Where's Kiwi ? - I'm curious to see what he's naming his team.

.................. It'll probably be something like the Bo Peeps  ;D  ;D  ;D

Joined... lets get it on...  The Thunder From Down Under is ready to kick some butt...  ;D  ;D

Good - you waited so long you ended up getting matched up against last year's champion in week one - serves you right  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

1 - Hippo
2 - Golpfers
3 - Mainor
4 - Pirahnas
5 - Tubesox
6 - Pyro
7 - G or S
8 - Blue Moon
9 - Fins
10 - Thunder Down Under
11 - Blue Sreaks
12 - Steve

Now I have to remember how to edit the draft order! 

Be a commish fit for a King and give us a little lead time with the draft order. This link allows you to input the emails and they will randomize the draft order and all you have to do is input it into yahoo once it is generated.

http://fftoolbox.scout.com/draft_order_generator.cfm

Wow. You need every advantage to win huh? Be a real King and be ready for battle at a moments notice.

The only reason it is an advantage is because I use the information given to formulate a strategy.  You come charging in to battle while I have my infantry flank your position and guaranty victory for the Crown.  

The reason the King has been to the Super Bowl every fantasy year and won the championship in His rookie season is that He prepares.   Lucky #7 draft position shall yield The King another championship.  I have come to reclaim what is rightfully mine and no commoner shall stand in my way.

1 - Hippo

2 - Golpfers

3 - Mainor

4 - Pirahnas

5 - Tubesox

6 - Pyro

7 - G or S

8 - Blue Moon

9 - Fins

10 - Thunder Down Under

11 - Blue Sreaks

12 - Steve

Now I have to remember how to edit the draft order! 

How bout if I just take my last years team ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

First crisis of the year. Yahoo is having problems. I hear what your saying King. I should be able to set the draft order just like I am setting my own lineup(click the blue square and drag it to the correct position) It isn't working. I am hoping I can get it before draft time. If not I currently have the draft order set by Yahoo random pick. Here are the results........

1.   TVF Golphers 2.   tubesoxannie... 3.   Gumballs of ... 4.   steven's Team 5.   Pyrodogzz 6.   Da Piranhas 7.   Mainor5251 8.   Blue Streaks 9.   The Grazing ... 10.   ThunderFromD... 11.   The Blue Moo... 12.   FINS #1

First crisis of the year. Yahoo is having problems. I hear what your saying King. I should be able to set the draft order just like I am setting my own lineup(click the blue square and drag it to the correct position) It isn't working. I am hoping I can get it before draft time. If not I currently have the draft order set by Yahoo random pick. Here are the results........

1.   TVF Golphers 2.   tubesoxannie... 3.   Gumballs of ... 4.   steven's Team 5.   Pyrodogzz 6.   Da Piranhas 7.   Mainor5251 8.   Blue Streaks 9.   The Grazing ... 10.   ThunderFromD... 11.   The Blue Moo... 12.   FINS #1

:huh: I just got an email telling me I was #8