VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

We can only hope that it soon becomes a case of all walk and no talk! [emoji12]

Don't worry about it Steve - he's not putting up anything close to the numbers your team is doing.  Next year I think I'll scrap all the research and just let the computer do my drafting - couldn't be much worse  ;D  ;D  ;D

Well, we will see how it goes. Next week will be a true test, that is for sure. I'm not foolish enough to underestimate the King. I'm sure he will have more losses on his schedule but I don't see him losing twice in a row.

It'll be interesting.

Well, we will see how it goes. Next week will be a true test, that is for sure. I'm not foolish enough to underestimate the King. I'm sure he will have more losses on his schedule but I don't see him losing twice in a row.

It'll be interesting.

Actually, I see him losing many times in a row.  Looks like my team is back on track now that Adrian Petersen has been reinstated.  Apparently he has 7 kids by "multiple different women". This concept of "multiple different women" has definitely captured my imagination ;D

• Like 1

I give up... how do I work this GOLPHER of a thing!!

Firstly I miss the deadline for swapping out Peyton for Eli (big mistake) & now I go to change Marshawn Lylch for one of my bench players but I must of done something wrong because I dropped him altogether!  ;D  ;D

How do I swap a bench player with one of my starters without dropping them or do you have to drop them? 

Edited by Kiwi

So... can you change bench player for starters or do they need to be locked in before the Thursday game kicks off?

If they are playing Thursday night then they need to be added before kickoff.  To switch players you simply drag and drop someone on your bench to where you want them in your line up.  You had Eli and forgot to put him in?  That is a heartbreaker of royal proportions.  

HRH

• Like 1

I give up... how do I work this GOLPHER of a thing!!

Firstly I miss the deadline for swapping out Peyton for Eli (big mistake) & now I go to change Marshawn Lylch for one of my bench players but I must of done something wrong because I dropped him altogether!  ;D  ;D

How do I swap a bench player with one of my starters without dropping them or do you have to drop them? 

This is rather tricky - especially if one, who is already upside down, is in a drunken stupor ;D  ;D  ;D .  The first thing you have to do is go to your team - do you know how to do that? Once there you click on any bench players you want to start - the optimum thing here would have been to put in Eli Manning  :blink:  At this point you'll need to go to the waiver wire (see players list) and pick up a QB. you also need a defense  In the meantime I'd start Reggie Bush in that hole where Marshawn Lynch used to sit.  I'll bet Caserri's laughing his golpher off about now.  Sorry I didn't get to you sooner.

Ps, DO NOT DROP PEYTON MANNING just because he's taking the week off.

Edited by moondog

Because of that, I think your opponent should forfeit the game as a show of good sportsmanship.

Since you're feeling so magnanimous, I think you should trade Nelson and McCoy to Tubesocks for Amendola and Britt.  You alone could capture any ancillary benefits of this action and you'd let Kiwi back in the game at the same time  ;D  ;D  ;D

Maybe we can do a list of teams and their corresponding forum name to make it easier to identify who the King is destroying on a week to week basis.  It would also afford the King the opportunity to thank Hippo for a mutually beneficial trade that I believe will get us both into the playoffs.  Just copy the list below and add any names that you know:

TEAM NAME                                 FORUM NAME

Thunder from Down Under      -     Kiwi

Steven's Team                          -     

TVF Golphers                           -    Caserri

Gumballs of Steel                     -    KandyKing

The Grazing Hippo                    -   

Da Piranhas                              -    

Mainor5251                               -   Mainor5251

FINS #1                                     -   

The Blue Mooners                     -  

Blue Streaks                              -   

Pyrodogzz                                 - 

Tubesoxannie's Team                - 

Edited by kandyking

In case Big Mike doesn't restore Lynch and Spiller to Thunder's team, do the honorable thing and do not claim them off of waivers so he can get back the players he mistakenly dropped.  A victory without honor is no victory at all.   

HRH

Edited by kandyking
  • Like 1