VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

At this point, anyone who hasn't identified Kiwi as a ringer is welcomed to buy a large plot of land in my kingdom for the bargain price of $10k.

What's a ringer..... over here the definition of a ringer is someone who shears sheep!

AUSTRALIAN/NZ
Ringer - a shearer with the highest tally of sheep shorn in a given period.

So... what you are saying is that all you guy's are like my sheep... do you know what we do to sheep over here!!  ;D  ;D  ;D 
  • Like 1

At this point, anyone who hasn't identified Kiwi as a ringer is welcomed to buy a large plot of land in my kingdom for the bargain price of $10k.

Only if you promise to clear out all the pythons and gators first  ;D  ;D  ;D

What's a ringer..... over here the definition of a ringer is someone who shears sheep!

AUSTRALIAN/NZ
Ringer - a shearer with the highest tally of sheep shorn in a given period.

So... what you are saying is that all you guy's are like my sheep... do you know what we do to sheep over here!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

What don't you do to sheep ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Moan, Groan and Golpher - all my would be stars decided to take the week off and the Mooners went down in flames to Mainer this week in a most inglorious fashion.  Hopefully they've all gotten this out of their system and we can concentrate on that damned Hippo next week.  The worst part was, I ran out of beer at halftime  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog

I wouldn't do that - you'll just end up with a goose egg in the TE slot

Lucky for me that I listened to you because for a change you were rite... lucky for you because if he had scored a few point then my bench player would have scored more than your starters...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Kiwi

To be fair.... you guys are more like playing against baby lambs than sheep!  ;D

Oooh, I wish we had another matchup so I could stomp your butt one more time.  You're getting pretty big for your britches.  Everybody needs to step up and whallop this upstart before his head explodes  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

This Miller deal is getting old fast - the guy plays for the stinking Dolphins for Golpher's sake.  It's not like he's a shoe in for any big numbers

I think you are wrong about Miller... he scored 16pts yesterday & would have scored a few more if not for the 2 penalty's!

If you had of accepted my trade offer you would have only lost by 2pts against Mainor... I know its still not a win for your team but we are talking about the Mooner & I can't make miracles happen... ;D  ;D  ;D   

Oooh, I wish we had another matchup so I could stomp your butt one more time.  You're getting pretty big for your britches.  Everybody needs to step up and whallop this upstart before his head explodes  ;D  ;D  ;D

Yes... bring it on!

I think you will find that once they update the team standing at the end of this round that.... the man from DownUnder will actually be OnTop!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Kiwi
  • Like 1

How many times do I have to tell you you're dillusional?  All your offers are ridiculous.

I don't know about that................ the offer I just had for Jimmy Graham was pretty reasonable......................... NOT!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I don't know about that................ the offer I just had for Jimmy Graham was pretty reasonable......................... NOT!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

If somebody wants an A-list player, then they need to offer one - not a bunch of bench scrubs that nobody would want.

I think you are wrong about Miller... he scored 16pts yesterday & would have scored a few more if not for the 2 penalty's!

If you had of accepted my trade offer you would have only lost by 2pts against Mainor... I know its still not a win for your team but we are talking about the Mooner & I can't make miracles happen... ;D  ;D  ;D   

Yes... bring it on!

I think you will find that once they update the team standing at the end of this round that.... the man from DownUnder will actually be OnTop!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

It appears that we've created a monster  ;D  ;D  ;D

I like it. I'm looking forward to bestowing the 2014 championship banner to kiwi.

Well played from the get-go.

I suspect that at least part of his success is derived from actually starting eight players  ;D  ;D  ;D

Okay,  who slipped the Pina Coladas into half my teams' Gatorade bottles?  The only guys that bothered to show up were the rookies and Luck.  In the loss, my only consolation is that at least it knocked Kiwi out of first place (seems like the second time I've managed that this season  ;D  ;D  ;D )

• Like 1

In the loss, my only consolation is that at least it knocked Kiwi out of first place (seems like the second time I've managed that this season  ;D  ;D  ;D )

Mate... if I was you I would check where the Mooners are coming in the the standing... they are a lot closer to coming last than they are to coming first!  ;D

You mite have to change your team name to "The Wooden Spooners" if you don'y start winning soon...  ;D

I'm looking forward to bestowing the 2014 championship banner to kiwi.

I don't think you will need to do that... I see the championship going to the king unless steven or mainor can stop him...

But a banner saying that I finished above the Mooners would be nice...  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Don't be too shocked to see the King haunting you in the post season.  My team has been destroying people now but some of you forget I am at half strength.  Later in the season when I hard back 2 top 5 WRs, a top 15 RB and an adequate TE, my line up will look like this:

Nick Foles

Megatron

Demaryius Thomas

Alshon Jeffery

Gio Bernard (Maybe Fred Jackson depending on match up

Kyle Rudolph 

Josh Gordon out of the flex.  

4 top 10 WRs (3 top 5) all on the same team.  Has the royal sorcerer cast a spell upon me and I am dreaming this glorious dream where I was the only person at the draft or is this simply my royal reality?

Ladies and Gents,  Your King will look favorably on those who swear their fealty to their Monarch before He reclaims His throne.   Bench your teams and kneel before your Sovereign and you will be given seats of honor in His impending Kingdom.

HRH

Looking to upgrade my TE, send all reasonable offers.   

Now that's the funniest joke I've heard all week!

If I trying to be funny... I would of said the Mooners were going to win the championship!  ;D

I thought I already sent you a reasonable offer...  ;D

• Like 1

Don't be too shocked to see the King haunting you in the post season.  My team has been destroying people now but some of you forget I am at half strength.  Later in the season when I hard back 2 top 5 WRs, a top 15 RB and an adequate TE, my line up will look like this:

Nick Foles

Megatron

Demaryius Thomas

Alshon Jeffery

Gio Bernard (Maybe Fred Jackson depending on match up

Kyle Rudolph 

Josh Gordon out of the flex.  

4 top 10 WRs (3 top 5) all on the same team.  Has the royal sorcerer cast a spell upon me and I am dreaming this glorious dream where I was the only person at the draft or is this simply my royal reality?

Ladies and Gents,  Your King will look favorably on those who swear their fealty to their Monarch before He reclaims His throne.   Bench your teams and kneel before your Sovereign and you will be given seats of honor in His impending Kingdom.

HRH

Geez - sounds like I'm already on the outside looking in since I already beat you by the biggest margin of the season.  I should have gotten credit for two wins there as I scored more than twice what your team put up.

Moondog, A poor commander mistakes a single battle for the war.  You bested me one week but, as I have already stated, I am not yet at full strength.  I am adding 2 top 5 WRs to my roster in the upcoming weeks.  If by some miracle you make it to the post season, I will show you how the King battles for His throne.  

HRH

Moondog, A poor commander mistakes a single battle for the war.  You bested me one week but, as I have already stated, I am not yet at full strength.  I am adding 2 top 5 WRs to my roster in the upcoming weeks.  If by some miracle you make it to the post season, I will show you how the King battles for His throne.  

HRH

Peasant !!!  Don't make silly excuses - we've all battled with players being out, myself more than most with A.P. being benched in a strange case of guilty before being proved innocent.

Edited by moondog
  • Like 1

You know, at the beginning of the year I thought that King had a very mediocre team at best.  His draft was kind of meh - not bad, but just meh.  The DT trade really put him into championship conversation.  Kiwi and Hippo have really good teams, but they're both at least a WR short of really challenging King on a week to week basis.

On a separate note, and not to make any excuses, but we should really change the league so that players who have already played go on waivers until Tuesday.  I have never been a big fan of rewarding the people who have the most free time on their hands.  It should be highest waiver has the highest priority on players IMO.

• Like 1