VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I'll give you fair warning Kiwi - if you don't make the playoffs, you will not finish ahead of me as I'm finally going to get Peterson back....

Good News - looking at the current standing predictions you are predicted to finish 4th & make the playoffs 

Bad News - your going to have to wait until next season to play Peterson  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

Good News - looking at the current standing predictions you are predicted to finish 4th & make the playoffs 

Bad News - your going to have to wait until next season to play Peterson  ;D  ;D  ;D

I won't be touching Peterson with a ten foot pole next year - I've had him two years now and he's been a total scrub job both times. If I do make the playoffs. it will be a miracle given that my number one pick has only put up ten points - talk about your RB busts. I really hit the jackpot with that bum.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by moondog

You know if you don't pick him he will probably be the No.1 RB next year.... 

I might get my chance for revenge if we both make the finals...  are you still going to gift me Julio Jones?  ;D

Hey... has anybody herd from Big Mike... I am starting to get worried about him

He hasn't logged into TVF since the 11th of November

You know if you don't pick him he will probably be the No.1 RB next year.... 

I might get my chance for revenge if we both make the finals...  are you still going to gift me Julio Jones?  ;D

Hey... has anybody herd from Big Mike... I am starting to get worried about him

He hasn't logged into TVF since the 11th of November

I fear that all is not right in Big Mike's household - it's not like him to abandon his team like that.  I just hope it's not too serious.  If and when I lose one more, I'll be dumping Julio for you - 6 losses will make it mathematically impossible to make the playoffs.  It looks like it will take at least 9 wins plus some big scoring numbers to make the cut.

I am sure Big Mike is fine.  Perhaps he went on a little vacation and Bora Bora doesn't have adequate internet access.  Moondog, I assume you are joking about dumping players for another man to pick up.  This league may not be as good as The King but, at very least, it is as honorable as The King.  

Hindsight is 20/20 - I wish I traded one of my WRs for a QB or a better TE.  I now have:

Megatron

Demarius Thomas

Alshon Jeffery

Josh Gordon 

Mike Evans 

and I can only start 4 at maximum.  What is a monarch to do with such royal problems?  If only you commoners weren't so greedy asking for Megatron or Demarius for your mediocre talent at TE or QB, I wouldn't be in such a mess.  

Where do you see these standings predictions - from where I'm standing, I'll need a lot of help and some good luck to make the playoffs this year.

Where do you see these standings predictions - from where I'm standing, I'll need a lot of help and some good luck to make the playoffs this year.

Not that it means much but you are currently projected to finish in 4th place with a record of 9-5-0.... that was before Peterson was ruled out so you may need to start praying Foster doesn't play this week to still give you a chance

Otherwise.... I will be saying... Julio Jones... Welcome to the Thunder!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I assume you are joking about dumping players for another man to pick up.  This league may not be as good as The King but, at very least, it is as honorable as The King.  

Mate... moondog is just busting your balls (excuse the pun) there is no way he is gifting me Julio Jones... If there is one person who he would hate to see win this more than you... it's me!  ;D

But after all your talk of having the best WR's ever assembled in the history of TVF Football  it would be funny if there was a way of gifting players & you ended up having to face a team in the finals that had... Julio... Jordy... AJ ... Sanders... ect

I would even throw in Jimmy...  ;D

Mainors Team

QB - Brady

WR - Jordy

WR - Julio

WR - Sanders

RB -  Forte

TE - Graham 

Flex - AJ

He wouldn't need a Kicker or Defense  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Kiwi

I am still looking for a good site to buy NFL merchandise... I found these sites but they all seem to all have poor reviews...

http://www.fansedge.com/

http://www.fanatics.com/

http://www.nflshop.com/

Are there any merchandise sites that anyone would recommend?

Maybe I should PM AZVendor... he probably has them in stock...  ;D  ;D  ;D

Edited by Kiwi

Got me a Packers jersey today... sorry casseri (if it's any consolation my wife wants a Patriots jersey but they only had Dobson's & she wants Brady's)

Can anyone tell me a good (cheap) website to buy NFL & College Football merchandise from? 

My wife still wants a Patriots jersey & my oldest boy wants some Giants gear... my youngest boy is too young to decide which team he wants to support... but if he smart... he will follow in his fathers footsteps ;D  ;D  ;D

GO PACKERS!!! 

You'll be happy to know that Green Bay has installed beer vending machines in their stadium - too bad for you they don't sell that brown butt syrup you drink  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

You'll be happy to know that Green Bay has installed beer vending machines in their stadium - too bad for you they don't sell that brown butt syrup you drink  ;D  ;D  ;D

Are they anything like these.... if they are.... I can't imagine you being able to get a beer! ;D

Are they anything like these.... if they are.... I can't imagine you being able to get a beer! ;D

Seems like an awful lot of work for a Tui ..... what is that, canned sheep piss ?  ;D  ;D  ;D

• Like 1

I wouldn't get too high on Beckham just yet. He did score all of his points in a blow out garbage time loos and his team is crappy - not a recipe for long term success.

Are you still a non believer... 32 points at the half isn't exactly garbage time... he would of finished with more than 36 too if Eli hadn't missed him wide open. 

Are you still a non believer... 32 points at the half isn't exactly garbage time... he would of finished with more than 36 too if Eli hadn't missed him wide open. 

That one handed grab in the end zone will make the high lights films for the next twenty years.  Too bad his stinkin' team still lost.  That kid could put up staggering numbers on almost any other team.

That one handed grab in the end zone will make the high lights films for the next twenty years.  Too bad his stinkin' team still lost.  That kid could put up staggering numbers on almost any other team.

His team lost... he plays for the Thunder... they aren't going to lose! I know what you mean though... imagine if he had the other Manning throwing to him... 

But speaking of losses... what happened to USC on the weekend?  ;D  ;D  ;D

His team lost... he plays for the Thunder... they aren't going to lose!

Don't be so sure Kiwi.  This week brings you a royal problem and your inevitable fall from grace.  I have come to claim my throne and will have it from this week onward.

I might bench megatron next week.   Yes, thats right, my team is good enough for Megatron to ride the pine.  Start bracing for the inevitable . . . the beginning of the Royal dynasty. 

HRH

Moondog, I did not print out a dossier on my opponent.  I assumed by his name "thunder from down under" that he was an Aussie.  He can be from the moon and it would not matter.  The King does not care where he is from, the King cares where he is going ... and he is going to lose.  Faux Aussie, throw down your sword, bend a knee and swear fealty to your King and I will allow you and your men to escape with your lives.  

HRH

Don't be so sure Kiwi.  This week brings you a royal problem and your inevitable fall from grace.  I have come to claim my throne and will have it from this week onward.

Isn't that what you said last time we played.... when I kicked your Royal Butt!!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I might bench megatron next week.   Yes, thats right, my team is good enough for Megatron to ride the pine. 

I might start Julio Jones...  ;D  ;D  ;D

What a pile of golpher! I lost by one stinking point - I'M TOAST AND THE BOYS ARE UP FOR GRABS.  I quit :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

I was looking forward to a rematch... I guess I will have to wait till next year!  ;D  ;D  ;D

I was banking on you winning this one!! Son of @#$*#

So was I - I had the whole fourth quarter to get one more reception but no dice. I can't stand this crap.

I might start Julio Jones...  ;D  ;D  ;D

I was looking forward to a rematch... I guess I will have to wait till next year!  ;D  ;D  ;D

To be fair, I also put J. Thomas up for grabs - If the king had managed his waiver picks better he might have a shot at him.  Enjoy Jones and good luck.

• Like 1