VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I am getting slaughtered! I guess I should have checked the scoring system before I configured the list of people I wanted before the draft to PPR format. Measure twice and cut once. Well, I have not given up hope. I will rise like a mighty phoenix out of the ashes of this catastrophe and make the playoffs.

well it looks like a lock with only 6 minutes left of the MNF game, i have lost to those sorry tvf golphers. got to do some major changes to my line-up, open to all trades.

GOLPHERS ROCK! :)

Looks like finally being crowned a "professional" on the site has allowed the mighty Gumballs of Steel to dig down deep for a big win this week. I am still in the market for trades folks. Send all offers and no reasonable trades will be refused.

as long as malcom floyd doesn't go off for 20 then I can start climbing out of the gutter

I'm up to 2-4 baby! Solidly in 10th place. Lookout steel gumballs, I'm riding a wave!

• 2 weeks later...

EXTRA - EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

TVF Golphers Gets Massive Upset over Cheeseheads, Drops Them into Sixth Place

• TVF Golphers (3-5) 96.58

• icon_11_48.gifCheeseheads (3-5) 66.48

TVF Golphers picked up 22.00 points from the New York Giants Defense and 14.80 from Brandon Lloyd, stomping Cheeseheads 96.58 - 66.48. They came into the matchup as an 18.99-point underdog. These two teams have matching 3-5 records, but Cheeseheads has a clear lead in points, 829.64 - 675.08. With this win, TVF Golphers scored 6.1% more than projected and has now beaten expectations three weeks running.

TVF Golphers Smooth Moves

• Picked up the New York Giants Defense, which scored the 10th-most points in the league and beat their scoring projection by 144.7%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
  • Brandon Lloyd had the eighth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 14.80 points.
  • With 12.30 points, Jimmy Graham ranked third in the league this week in scoring among TEs.
  • With only 4 of their 9 starters beating their projected points, TVF Golphers was still able to win.
  • TVF Golphers won even though both of their RBs scored below their projected points.

Cheeseheads Regret Tracker

• Picked up and started the New York Jets Defense, which then scored below their 9.44-point projection with 3.00 points.
  • 7 of the starters on Cheeseheads underperformed versus their projections.
  • With 2.30 points, Victor Cruz was last in the matchup in scoring and got only 19.5% of his projected point total, which is his lowest percentage of the season.
  • At the DEF position, Cheeseheads got outscored by TVF Golphers 22.00 - 3.00.
  • Cheeseheads could have used more points from the TE position, where TVF Golphers beat them 12.30 - 2.40.

What If

• TVF Golphers would be 3-5 if they played Cheeseheads every week.
  • TVF Golphers would have beaten four other teams besides Cheeseheads this week.
  • TVF Golphers would be 1-6 if they played the same schedule as Cheeseheads.
  • If TVF Golphers had played every team in the league each week, they would be 25-47.
  • Cheeseheads would have been beaten by every other team in the league this week.
  • Had they played each other last week, TVF Golphers would have lost to Cheeseheads 109.78 - 90.82.
  • Cheeseheads would be 3-4 if they played the same schedule as TVF Golphers.
  • Cheeseheads would be 39-33 if they played every team every week.

Game Notes

• Of the losses Cheeseheads has had, four were against opponents who topped their season scoring average that week.
  • Three of the starters for TVF Golphers scored higher than the leading scorer for Cheeseheads.
  • TVF Golphers put up their smallest winning point total of the year.
  • It was the lowest score of the season for Cheeseheads. Their 66.48 points were also last in the league in scoring for the week.
  • TVF Golphers bested their projected points again, the fifth time this season they have done so, including a streak of three straight games.
  • Cheeseheads scored 66.48 points against a projected 110.04 and underachieved for the fifth time this season, including the last three weeks in a row.
  • TVF Golphers had their largest margin of victory so far this year at 30.10 points.
  • Cheeseheads had their largest margin of defeat this season.

just make the playoffs and beat her there =P

I once saw a league where the rankings going into the playoffs was the exact opposite of the rankings coming out, for the people that made the playoffs anyways. lol

and for people with a lot of time

https://www.fanduel.com/Peter-King-Challenge?t=SI_MMQB

Free with prizes, can't really beat that. Well except the part where 2500 people participate each week......making it near impossible to win based on skill. Personal best last week ranking 380 out of 2477.

• 4 weeks later...