VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I hate to be "THAT King" but I feel compelled to point out that I whooped the both of you this year with what is possibly my worst team ever fielded. If the King playing for the first time in a non-PPR did that to you, imagine the reaming you will get next year now that I know what I am doing. To prepare, I suggest you run backward through a corn field.

I hate to be "THAT King" but I feel compelled to point out that I whooped the both of you this year with what is possibly my worst team ever fielded. If the King playing for the first time in a non-PPR did that to you, imagine the reaming you will get next year now that I know what I am doing. To prepare, I suggest you run backward through a corn field.

Blah, blah, blah. :lol:

Keep talking King. Ill have satisfaction when I create this years championship banner and your name is not on it!

The King stands on the precipice of claiming his throne. Just two more victories away from the year of the King. Those who opt to be my loyal subjects, stand and be counted now before I seize power. Those loyal to the crown will be richly rewarded and allowed to bask in my fantasy football glory.

The King stands on the precipice of claiming his throne. Just two more victories away from the year of the King. Those who opt to be my loyal subjects, stand and be counted now before I seize power. Those loyal to the crown will be richly rewarded and allowed to bask in my fantasy football glory.

sounds like obama

• Like 1

Loyal subjects,

As I take my throne as your champion, a spot I so richly deserve, I can not help but recall that I predicted this at the beginning of the year. None of this would be possible without all of you being crushed, one by one, under my mighty boot. I thank you all for being graceful in defeat and allowing me to earn your highest honor on my very first attempt. Your league has been touched by the hand of royalty and you are all better as a result. I request that I get some distinction or graphic placed on my name as the 2012 Champion. I think a crown would be most fitting. I look forward to looking down on the rest of you from my throne on the mountain top.

LONG LIVE THE KING!

• Like 1

I thank you kindly Caserri for the banner and look forward to my year of infamy and entering the 2013 season with a target on my back.

Wow! This banner posts with every post I make? This is truly a reward fit for a King! Out of all of the fantasy football championships I won (and believe me there were many) none are more satisfying than this one. Thanks again Caserri.

• Like 1

And I was hoping that after all the butt kicking that Mrs. C has served me the past 2 seasons she had saved the best for the king. Oh well. All hail the king, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah....... whatever!

At least it wasnt Caserri. :-*

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

You are not getting out of a butt kicking that easy. Of course we are playing.

Besides, I'm getting tired of looking at that banner in your posts.

• Like 1

No chicken machines.  I am afraid luck is not the King's strong suit.  The King prefers games of skill where he can vanquish his opponents and make them both rue and lament the day they chose to take up arms against their rightful King.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure the commish will be playing this year so if anyone wants to pick up the baton and run with it, you are more than welcome.

Just please be sure to use yahoo because I like the app and would also like to keep my storied history of winning seasons available for all to marvel at.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.  As reigning King and Champion, the onus falls on me to keep this proud tradition alive.  Can she renew the league and set me as commish?  That will allow me to invite those who were in last year.  If anyone is interested in joining, please post or PM me your email address so I can send you an invite. 

. . . or I can always retire as the LAST Vendiscuss Fantasy Football Champ!