VENDISCUSS FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Big Mike

I'm in.  Won't be the same without Mrs. C, though.  King, maybe you should give her a call tonight (I think she is home around dinner time) and see if you can use some that continual drivel of yours to talk her into playin! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I'm in.  Won't be the same without Mrs. C, though.  King, maybe you should give her a call tonight (I think she is home around dinner time) and see if you can use some that continual drivel of yours to talk her into playin! :rolleyes:

"Continual Drivel" - I like that (I was thinking "Bombast and Bloviation")

• Like 1

With Pyrodude, Technivend, moondog and Caserri, the 2013 season is beginning to take shape.  All we need is Mrs. C to start up the league, hand over the throne to the King and drum up a few more takers . . . then all will be right in the Kingdom

Bloviation or drivel - its all the same when the King starts up on his FF prowess.

The proof is in the pudding gentlemen.  I am the reigning champ of vendiscuss fantasy football.  And much like the banner below all of my posts, you gentlemen are beneath me.  The King will reclaim his throne for the repeat and, provided any of you have the wherewithal to face another defeat next season, my inevitable three-pete.  Come one, come all and take your chance at dethroning a King.  Don't get your hopes up though.  

Any other takers?

I will be in if there is a live draft. I refuse to play in auto pick leagues anymore. It works for everyone. People who want to pick can. Those who don't can have the computer pick just like auto pick. Let me know.

Mike

If we have no commissioner I will be happy to resume the roll as commish. I can even use the template from the original 2008 Vendiscuss league I set up. Bacho was our first champion. I miss you buddy, 

Mike

• Like 1

Mike,

Being champion and commish seems daunting to The King so I throw my whole kingdoms support behind Mike as commissioner.   I agree with the live draft and would also suggest we make it a ppr to give more points and make it more entertaining.  How do we determine who picks at what spot?

Ill get it setup. I might ever throw in a  Individual defensive player or two. Ill make room for 20 teams and then hope for 8 or 10. We will need to have a cut off for signup then draw names out of a hat. I think we can trust the king for that. I usaully set all my drafts for Monday memorial day in the afternoon/ evening. Most everyone is off and winding down at home. Antone else have requests ffor the league? 

On another note I think It would be cool to have a dynasty league someday if we have interest.

Mike 

The King has signed up and is back to defend his crown.  My preference is PPR because it adds more scoring and makes things more exciting and no IDP because then it gets cumbersome.  That being said, I will win regardless of the setup.  

Instead of me picking names from a hat, I would prefer one of those websites that you plug the email addresses of the participants in it and it emails them a random pick.  I would not like anything to taint my victory after I beat all of my underlings yet again.  I will do some research and find out the name of the site.  

Come on folks, lets try to get a dozen in this year.  

I tried but I can't remember my login info. May have to rejoin.

Well, you're ahead of me.  I don't even know who to contact as the Commission post is still undecided.

These are the managers we had last year.   If you recognize any of them, send them a pm to let them know to join again:

1x1clear.gifBig Mike   --hidden-- 7 25 0 1x1clear.gifJames   --hidden-- 9 17 0 1x1clear.gifPaulM   --hidden-- 4 14 0 1x1clear.gifKandy   dongeorgiosego@hotmail.com 2 20 0               1x1clear.gifRobert   --hidden-- 10 12 0 1x1clear.gifWard   --hidden-- 5 9 0 1x1clear.gifstevenw   --hidden-- 3 2 0 1x1clear.gifDoug   doug.edler@yahoo.com 6 16 0 1x1clear.giftubesoxannieCommissioner   bwedhoff@gmail.com 1 0 0 1x1clear.giftubesoxannieCommissioner   stebecaserblou@yahoo.com

The King has signed up and is back to defend his crown.  My preference is PPR because it adds more scoring and makes things more exciting and no IDP because then it gets cumbersome.  That being said, I will win regardless of the setup.  

Instead of me picking names from a hat, I would prefer one of those websites that you plug the email addresses of the participants in it and it emails them a random pick.  I would not like anything to taint my victory after I beat all of my underlings yet again.  I will do some research and find out the name of the site.  

Come on folks, lets try to get a dozen in this year.  

I think this will work good. I like the idea of PPR. I set it for 1 point. I went with one IDP. I have played in leagues with three and It does get a little crazy.

We have 5 competitors and need 7 more.  Come on Gents, step up and face your fate at the hands of your King.   I know it is difficult to sign up for sure defeat, but at least you will be crushed under the mighty boot of a monarch.   Not everyone gets to be defeated by royalty so click the link below and play your part in my 2nd crowning.

http://y.ahoo.it/dbco45hE

We wont run out of spots Steve. I made room for twelve. In the unlikely event we fill it I can add more spots. Twelve is really the most you want to go though. More than that a people will have starters on their team that don't even see the field! LOL 

Draft is set for Mon Sept 2nd 5pm central.(labor day). This has worked well for other leagues.